Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    You can bet the dems will try and take all the credit even though it was Trump's plan and ideas. These bastages know no shame.
    I watched the beginning of the news conference with them announcing it. I couldnt take too much of it though. They did exactly like you said. No mention of it being bipartisan, no mention of Trump making it happen. Just how great they were for making it a super strong agreement and how it was going to help union and non union workers alike. They are absolute pieces of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by jfisher View Post
      [ATTACH]983474[/ATTACH]
      truth!!

Comment

If you think for one second this is hurting Trump...look at the long line of people standing in the rain in PA waiting to see and support him tonight. Trump2020

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          If you consider yourself as a democrat and your not disgusted by your partys actions the last several years....well your about as sorry as Pelosi
          IMO people who vote Dem simply don't care...as long as their vote goes toward whatever stupid ideal they think their Dem savior represents.

On the other side people who vote Rep. do care. So Rep politicians can't do all the stupid things Dem ones get away with over and over and over each day or they lose the non-retarded persons vote. Conservative voters would throw up in their mouth and stay home versus voting if Reps did 1/5th the BS these Dens are doing.

Comment

Nothing says "we have to get this guy out of office ASAP to save the country" like announcing a trade deal with him in the same hour.

Comment

Friggin huge crowd in Hershey PA right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                Did you ever think you would wittness such a thing??

Based on the Democrats version of what happened you can now be found guilty for NOT what you have actually done but you can NOW be found guilty because someone was told by someone else that they think you actually meant to do something totally different than what actually happened but that was a good thing so they lie..
                AND they are pulling this on a sitting president!!!!!!!

Good GOD,
                Hide your children..
                Amazing ain't it! Or would that be revolting, disgusting, Unconstitutional, Etc , Etc , Etc , Etc

Etc

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                  I haven’t kept up with it all but what’s the chance he gets impeached? It’s all I see on the news about these hearings but is there any legitimate reason for impeachment? Or is all this a ploy to discredit the president as much as possible to lessen votes going into an election year?
                  On the day of his election, As soon as the election was declared in Trumps favor, The demons started clamoring for his impeachment, It hasn't stopped nor will it stop until the end of his second term. I am, now, wishing that FDR had not limited a sitting President to a third term!

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                    I haven’t kept up with it all but what’s the chance he gets impeached? It’s all I see on the news about these hearings but is there any legitimate reason for impeachment? Or is all this a ploy to discredit the president as much as possible to lessen votes going into an election year?
                    On the day of his election, As soon as the election was declared in Trumps favor, The demons started clamoring for his impeachment. It hasn't stopped nor will it stop until the end of his second term. I am, now, wishing that FDR had not gotten a law passed limiting a sitting President to two terms, just to P!$$ Off the Dems!
                    Sorry for the second post!

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                      On the day of his election, As soon as the election was declared in Trumps favor, The demons started clamoring for his impeachment, It hasn't stopped nor will it stop until the end of his second term. I am, now, wishing that FDR had not limited a sitting President to a third term!
                      2 terms

And as much as I'd like to have Reagan and possibly Trump stay 3 terms I realize that this countries mental midgets would have put Obama in office for a third term....and that would have destroyed the US

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        2 terms

And as much as I'd like to have Reagan and possibly Trump stay 3 terms I realize that this countries mental midgets would have put Obama in office for a third term....and that would have destroyed the US
                        Touche! Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Friggin huge crowd in Hershey PA right now.
                          He is on fire tonight.

Comment

On the day of his election, As soon as the election was declared in Trumps favor, The demons started clamoring for his impeachment. It hasn't stopped nor will it stop until the end of his second term. I am, now, wishing that FDR had not gotten a law passed limiting a sitting President to two terms, just to P!$$ Off the Dems!
                            I guess they figure persistence is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                              He is on fire tonight.
                              Was loving the rally, now for some reason Tucker thinks I would rather listen to him babble.

Comment

As soon as Trump was elected, Nadler was quoted as saying:
                                “We can’t wait 4 years to vote him out. We must get him out as soon as possible”.
                                This was before ANY Russia/Ukraine/Etc. Proof of a witch-hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X