X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Crappy TV is one step from dynamite. So yeah, cheating

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Old folks like to complain about stuff they. Any figure out!! I didn’t think you were that old though!! It’s easy to figure out! Even Pat can do it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Old folks like to complain about stuff they. Any figure out!! I didn’t think you were that old though!! It’s easy to figure out! Even Pat can do it!!!
      I aint old. But I cant figure out your post either

Comment

I aint old. But I cant figure out your post either
        He said you're too young to already be a GOF. That's what I got out of it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
          He said you're too young to already be a GOF. That's what I got out of it anyway.
          Hes prolly right. But it aint age that made me grumpy.

Maybe I should start a junior GOF clan?

Comment

Hes prolly right. But it aint age that made me grumpy.

Maybe I should start a junior GOF clan?

I'd fit in there!!!!

Fishing the next 6 days in a row with a day off and then 4 more days on the water. That said I bet 2 of the first 6 get cancelled for wind and rain. I'll pay money to fish in the wind and rain but don't like making it I guess!!

Comment

Yesterday was better than expected but I still don't like that lake! Didn't get to fish anything I wanted too. Had to talk todays folks out of going. Rain, wind, and storms don't add up to a fun day IMO. Working today instead. Friday's in the office stink!

Comment

Yesterday was better than expected but I still don't like that lake! Didn't get to fish anything I wanted too. Had to talk todays folks out of going. Rain, wind, and storms don't add up to a fun day IMO. Working today instead. Friday's in the office stink!
                What lake

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                  What lake

RC! maybe the dam will fail and I won't have to go there anymore! Compared to lake Washington the fish looked big so there's hope!!!

Comment

RC! maybe the dam will fail and I won't have to go there anymore! Compared to lake Washington the fish looked big so there's hope!!!
                    Your affliction with RC is real. Kinda like that mean girl in skool. She would call you names buy really wanted you to break her hips

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I need another shirt

Comment

Good haul today 18 crappie at lake somerville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good guys win again! About time I kick RC in the teeth!

Comment

Nice to see you get something positive from that lake

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                              If y’all want to put some slabs in the boat get with Slew. I talked my dad into going with me today with Slew on Palestine and had a great day. Caught our limits then started culling. Best part was fishing with my dad. It’s been a few years since I’ve fished with him. The live scope Todd has on his boat is pretty awesome. Almost felt like cheating but in a good way. Shoot him a message if you want to catch some crappie.

Hal, y’all knocked it out of the park ! Glad you got your Dad to go, we all just have a few years on this earth, might as well spend them together with loved ones.

Got to watch Slew though, he’ll spoil you !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                                Hal, y’all knocked it out of the park ! Glad you got your Dad to go, we all just have a few years on this earth, might as well spend them together with loved ones.

Got to watch Slew though, he’ll spoil you !

You are right on both accounts Don. Was well worth it just to spend the day in the boat with my dad. The fish were a great bonus.

And yes, Slew has their number!

Comment

Working...
                                X