No announcement yet.

2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck boys! Can't help ya on them Cajun crappie.

Comment

46 and raining in Farmerville today. E wind. Lines in at 7am. Waiting on my sausage and bacon toaster at K&M and then off to get wet!!

At times like this it’s important to remember your not just fishing in the rain you paying money to fish in the rain!!

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like it may start warming up next week. Can't wait until they get shallow.

Comment

I realized that my per pound price of crappie was lower than venison so I'm getting livescope installed next Friday to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by 3under3 View Post
              I realized that my per pound price of crappie was lower than venison so I'm getting livescope installed next Friday to fix that.
              It’s mind blowing!! For tournament fishing it’s a must have and you better be dang good with it!!

Day 2 starts in 20 minutes. Sitting in 19th place with 13.82. 17.27 is leading and 14.82 is 10th place. 13 pounds would get you in 47th place out of 112 teams! Hopefully the rain gives us a break today. Gates open and debris all over the place. Might be interesting.

Slew

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                It’s mind blowing!! For tournament fishing it’s a must have and you better be dang good with it!!

Day 2 starts in 20 minutes. Sitting in 19th place with 13.82. 17.27 is leading and 14.82 is 10th place. 13 pounds would get you in 47th place out of 112 teams! Hopefully the rain gives us a break today. Gates open and debris all over the place. Might be interesting.

Slew
                how does the story end?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                  how does the story end?

Lousy! Tried to make a move seeing we needed to catch 15 pounds to get caught up and couldn't get those fish to bite. Caught plenty but no size day 2. Only had 12.15 and fell to 52nd place. Weights were awesome! 13 pounds a day on 7 crappie gets you in 52nd place! Didn;t have a kicker fish either day same as last year. Came home and took it out on some lake Fork crappie! Working this week then headed to Grenada.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                    Ran a trip on LOP today. I had a young fellow catch a couple of hammers
                    CAT tournament shou7be great this year
                    [ATTACH]2[/ATTACH]
                    Going there on Friday & Saturday...could use some tips of where i can find them. Will have a Jon boat with trolling motor.

Comment

Lousy! Tried to make a move seeing we needed to catch 15 pounds to get caught up and couldn't get those fish to bite. Caught plenty but no size day 2. Only had 12.15 and fell to 52nd place. Weights were awesome! 13 pounds a day on 7 crappie gets you in 52nd place! Didn;t have a kicker fish either day same as last year. Came home and took it out on some lake Fork crappie! Working this week then headed to Grenada.
                      I'm amazed at how close crappie tournaments are. Seems you could lose a tournament if one too many fish soils the livewell

Comment

Originally posted by 3under3 View Post
                        I'm amazed at how close crappie tournaments are. Seems you could lose a tournament if one too many fish soils the livewell
                        Yep! We lost one by a couple hundredths of a pound and had a fish my son caught throw up about a 6” Shad in the livewell! Big fish is often separated by a hundredth.

Comment

Fresh lake Fork slabs for dinner! Palestine slabs better hide! They’re next!!

Comment

Fresh lake Fork slabs for dinner! Palestine slabs better hide! They’re next!!
                            I've been craving some myself. Plan on hitting them this weekend.

Comment

We have caught a few females in 3 ft of water already. Though, we happened on them by accident when fishing for whites. I will say, they filet much easier than whites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be chasing them this weekend, can’t wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X