Undersized buck dumped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I guess y'all can leg it go now...

I want to be like Chew when I grow old.... er.

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
      1-800 MY VISION. Heres the number since it looks like you need to make the call for your eyes and not everyone else LOL
      Just messing with you
      LoLOLOLOLOLOL when I'm wrong I'm wrong. I cannot see the high-rez photo, only the potato one. How did y'all do that?

Comment

Originally posted by jrfan View Post
        There was a post on here a week or so ago about deer that get left in the woods because they are undersized. My brother found this buck today and I thought it related to that subject so I thought I would share. My brother is in no way a poacher. He is a highly skilled mechanic so he is capable of telling if there is a tag on a deer or not. This deer was not shot, tagged, or dumped by anyone on my lease. It’s funny how people who are looking at a reduced sized picture can tell more about a deer tag that a guy standing drlirectly over it. I appreaciate my brother being tied to tagging and then cutting up the deer up and dumping it. It’s not really funny.
        Amen brother! no pun intended!

Comment

Dang disgrace..

Comment

Now all we got to do is find the killer

Comment

I'll never get over the crap y'all think you see in blurry pictures.

Comment

I’m waiting for the apologies. Some of you were so certain there was a tag. Now man up. If you eat enough crow it taste like chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                  I’m waiting for the apologies. Some of you were so certain there was a tag. Now man up. If you eat enough crow it taste like chicken.
                  Yep. The man said there was no tag. Ridiculous he had to post a better pic to "prove" it and shut people up.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                    I didn’t post but I was pretty sure there was a tag! 😂

Comment

That’s terrible looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                        I didn’t post but I was pretty sure there was a tag! 😂
                        Lol... funny how the “know it alls” vanish when they’re wrong.

Comment

Lol! They have some real winners out there

Comment

Lol!

Comment

I was able to get a bigger picture to load. The thing that some people think was a tag is actually a hoof. There is a zip tie and no tag on this deer. Someone thought about tagging it and then thought better if it. We are in an AR county so I suspect they were not wanting to get caught with a 12 1/2” deer.
                              [ATTACH]936383[/ATTACH]
                              No tag...huh, why didn’t you say so earlier? LOL just kidding.

Do antlers close up a little, open op a little or stay the exact same width as the skull dries out? If a rack measures exactly 13” when freshly killed what would it measure in a week? A month?

I am curious, I don’t know the answer.
                              Jason

Comment

I was able to get a bigger picture to load. The thing that some people think was a tag is actually a hoof. There is a zip tie and no tag on this deer. Someone thought about tagging it and then thought better if it. We are in an AR county so I suspect they were not wanting to get caught with a 12 1/2” deer.
                                [ATTACH]936383[/ATTACH]
                                No tag...huh, why didn’t you say so earlier? LOL just kidding.

Do antlers close up a little, open op a little or stay the exact same width as the skull dries out? If a rack measures exactly 13” when freshly killed what would it measure in a week? A month?

I know that deer is very fresh, I am asking in general. I am curious, I don’t know the answer.
                                Jason

Comment

Working...
                                X