Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just realized something and I’m not too happy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally I call them and the HR gal is like 'Oh we signed that form for you, you resigned months ago - all taken care of!'

This sounds an awful lot like forgery and falsifying company documents!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      never, ever trust anyone in HR.

I started sleeping with my HR manger who became a Hr director and then we got married.

Keep your Enemies closer has worked out great for me[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
        never, ever trust anyone in HR.
        Bingo

Comment

whenever i have to let someone go or they quit, I always get HR involved. Your situation sounds shady.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            I started sleeping with my HR manger who became a Hr director and then we got married.

Keep your Enemies closer has worked out great for me[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Well played Sir. I thought about doing the same thing at my job, but the guy just isn't my type.

Comment

I left my Tiger feeding job and went straight to the dentist

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                bingo
                x100000000

Comment

x100000000000000000

Comment

Originally posted by mudbone View Post
                    Human Resource's sole purpose is to protect the employer/Company. If you file a complaint and they look like they are helping you, it is because they believe you might have a case against the company and they will try to head it off before you file a complaint and/or lawsuit. If you believe they are there to help you, you will be greatly surprised and screwed at the same time!!!!!!
                    This x 100. Very true statement. If they help you, it's because someone higher up than you screwed up and they are protecting them. That's the truth. I have seen a lot in my 30 years, some seriously underhanded things that employers do that are shady to say the least, and in many cases illegal. I wish I was smarter in my youth and known what I now know. I could be in a very different position n one instance.

I have seen very successful cases of constructive discharge in my 30 years. Some say it's illegal but HR approves every step of the plan.

HR is not on your side unless you have a solid case against them, then they are your best friend. I have seen that side to, even just recently.

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    However, I would fire everyone in my HR department if they lied or misrepresented our company to our employees. HR creates no revenue, my employees do.
                    Hopefully you keep the HR department on a short leash.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

Hopefully you keep the HR department on a short leash.
                      ...with a choker chain.

Comment

Working...
                      X