Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    any updates?
    a Georgetown police detective showed up yesterday to launch an investigation. My son gave him the screwdriver and punch they used to break window. He offered the evidence it to the police officers who originally responded to the incident , but they didn't want to take the evidence with them. I dont understand that part.

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
      a Georgetown police detective showed up yesterday to launch an investigation. My son gave him the screwdriver and punch they used to break window. He offered the evidence it to the police officers who originally responded to the incident , but they didn't want to take the evidence with them. I dont understand that part.

They get the pic of him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, they got the picture of him.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bigger fish to fry

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
            In a way we are. You can tell a lot about a person by the Truck they drive. If it's a Chevy you probably live across the tracks and down on your luck. So you look there and in shady bars and stuff for the guy.

If it's a Toyota you are usually more successful and smarter so look at high end homes and classy places. That's how being a detective works.

Now this is thinking outside the box. #rockfordfiles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
            X