Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best part about turtles of any kind for pets is they don't bark a lot

Comment

Yea but in this case, their bite is worse than their bark!

Comment

I ended up turning that little gator turtle loose in the culvert under my driveway. There’s a little water under there and should be some bugs and tadpoles for it until the next big rain sends it down to a creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here’s what y’all pet turtles are going to turn into. My cousin sent me this the other day, not sure if he took it or one of his buddies.
          Attached Files

Comment

We had a pointer that would bring us the box turtles. Like this one, and the blackish with yellow spots. My friend put them in his tractor tire sand box and kept them fed. They loved berries and vegetables. In the spring he had little quarter sized box turtles in there.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
              Here’s what y’all pet turtles are going to turn into. My cousin sent me this the other day, not sure if he took it or one of his buddies.
              I have seen 4 or 5 big ones in the wild like this. I was wading in a large pond bass fishing one day, and i saw a fence post sticking out of the water i didnt remember being there. When his head went under suddenly i realized what it was. Decided to fish off the bank then. My nephew and i ran across one between ponds while we were walking out to fish one day. Shell at least 2' wide. We looked at him for a bit, then went on and fished.

Comment

Working...
              X