No announcement yet.

Toyota Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve had a few, interior is cheap. Big bulky knobs. The Tacoma I had was sweet though.

Comment

RiverRat, curious... What kick back are you getting from Toyota? You are one heck of a loyal fan!! Like Aaron Tippin sang, "You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything!!"

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        I think all the complaining about Tacomas and Tundras must come from the hill billies that can't afford one. All the BS about them being rice burners makes me LOL

At least they work. I have nothing against people who own Chevy/Ford but no one can say Toyotas don't last a lot longer. I guess they can say it, but everyone knows they're FOS.
        Idk.. if you can afford a tundra you can afford them all. Idk where this idea comes from that they are expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
          I’ve had a few, interior is cheap. Big bulky knobs. The Tacoma I had was sweet though.
          I agree they ain't fancy.

Comment

Try the 1794 Edition Tundra!

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
            I assume you are referring to the Tundra's or maybe all Toyota PU? When I decided to go back to Tundra's 2 years ago, I was spoiled on the King Ranch interiors. Ran into this at our local Toyota dealer and at least for me I like the luxury of the 1794 Edition better than my previous different brand trucks. AND I have never owned a truck with 4x4 I worried about a few MPG difference. Won't ever own another brand, reliable and proven value!

Got a lot of compliments on both exterior and interior, I like it mucho!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              I think all the complaining about Tacomas and Tundras must come from the hill billies that can't afford one. All the BS about them being rice burners makes me LOL

At least they work. I have nothing against people who own Chevy/Ford but no one can say Toyotas don't last a lot longer. I guess they can say it, but everyone knows they're FOS.
              You may be onto something there. I had a friend who was a loan manager at a pretty good size Nissan dealer in Dallas and he said that he saw where more applications on credit checks he did where people were turned down to purchase Toyota's than any other vehicle Apparently quite a few people couldn't get financing at Toyota because of credit rating. I thought a car dealer would sell to anyone but Toyota must be a little pickier....don't know maybe someone on here can chime in on that?

Comment

I love the reliability threads where guys with Fords, Chevys, and Goats talk about how reliable their trucks with less than 50,000 miles are.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
                  You may be onto something there. I had a friend who was a loan manager at a pretty good size Nissan dealer in Dallas and he said that he saw where more applications on credit checks he did where people were turned down to purchase Toyota's than any other vehicle Apparently quite a few people couldn't get financing at Toyota because of credit rating. I thought a car dealer would sell to anyone but Toyota must be a little pickier....don't know maybe someone on here can chime in on that?
                  Lol! So he worked at a Nissan dealer, but noticed folks couldn’t get financing for Toyota’s? Why would a Nissan dealer be trying to use Toyota financing?
                  Toyota’s are no more expensive than any other make.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                    I love the reliability threads where guys with Fords, Chevys, and Goats talk about how reliable their trucks with less than 50,000 miles are.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                    I love the performance threads where anyone mentions a Toyota...

Comment

I have to hand it to you Toyota fanboys. Y’all are diehard!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        I love the performance threads where anyone mentions a Toyota...
                        Same...... measuring hotdogs at this point. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                          Same...... measuring hotdogs at this point. Lol
                          Them boys are ate up with it!
                          I get that they may be reliable, but that’s where any comparison to any manufacture stops.
                          They have less power, less payload, less towing capacity, get less mpg, still have a c channel frame, and don’t offer a locking diff.

Comment

My 98 GMC still own... 212k miles

2005 Chevy. 312K miles still own

2017 Chevy still own 45k miles.

2 weeks ago drove the 98 1400 miles round trip. It’s more about how you take care of them.

Comment

My wife and I have over a million miles on Toyota trucks and SUV’s.

We have owned others brands.

But have never found any other brand with the worry free ownership experience of a Toyota.

Comment

I will say I have been a chevy man my whole life.. Never owned a different car. Bought my wife a ford and love it.. That said my next truck will probably be a Taco or a 4 runner.

Comment

Working...
                                X