Prayers please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers please...

I feel selfish even asking for prayers for this while so many are losing jobs and facing such huge uncertainties.

We close on the sale of our home in 30 days and thought we would be in our new house immediately after. During inspection major water damage and termite issues were found so the contract was terminated. We were out inspection and option fees for that one. Next, we made an offer on our "plan b" house. During inspections, major foundation and electrical issues were found and some things that were known were found to not have been disclosed... so we terminated yet another contract and are out our inspection fees and option fees AGAIN.

Now we are up against a wall with no options left in our area that we like. We have expanded our search a little further out which would increase my wife's drive to work. Our mortgage guy is saying the process is slowing down a lot too with all of the craziness due to the virus. It looks like we may be stuck in limbo without a home for a period of time unless something changes quick. I would really appreciate some prayers as this has been a punch in the gut for us. Thanks

Sorry to hear that. Prayers up

Comment

Prayer sent. Definitely a stressful situation, I've been there. Sounds like you dodged a bullet on both of those others though.

Comment

Prayers up....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear! It sounds like you’ve avoided 2 major money pits in the long run... You probably don’t want to hear that, but maybe it was for the best. Maybe consider renting a short term lease until you find what your looking for?
          Everything Happens For A Reason.

Comment

Praying for you brother!

Comment

Ill pray that God turn this for good and that you find the perfect house at a better price. Keep your head up.

Comment

It may not be a possibility but could you see if your buyer would be willing to push closing or close on schedule but then allow you to lease your current house for X amount per day and extend your move out date?

Prayers that you find the right fit

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                  It may not be a possibility but could you see if your buyer would be willing to push closing or close on schedule but then allow you to lease your current house for X amount per day and extend your move out date?

Prayers that you find the right fit
                  This maybe something that is at least proposed. I'm not sure of the seller's current situation.

Comment

Prayers up for y'all.

Comment

Prayers sent!!!

Comment

See if the seller will do a lease back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Ill pray that God turn this for good and that you find the perfect house at a better price. Keep your head up.
                          Praying in agreement. Sounds like God is already steering the course for you. He will get you the best.

Comment

Prayer sent. Hang in there.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X