Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turned out great, Joel! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Turned out great Joel! Congrats to y’all

Comment

Looks great! I think your poor wife may be able to survive that neanderthal-type hovel. [emoji15][emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Looks great! I think your poor wife may be able to survive that neanderthal-type hovel. [emoji15][emoji16]
          Well to be honest.....she’s fairly high maintenance brother 🤨

But hey, happy wife, happy.......................I forget the rest 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Well to be honest.....she’s fairly high maintenance brother 🤨

But hey, happy wife, happy.......................I forget the rest 🤔

You should bring her to Bownanza... We could help you "straighten" her out!!

Comment

That's one hell of a temporary house.

Comment

Bang up job!

Comment

Looks like your shop /apartment is a done deal. Y’all should be real comfortable until your home is built.Congrats
                  I was planning on doing g the same to my shop but went a different direction.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                    Looks like your shop /apartment is a done deal. Y’all should be real comfortable until your home is built.Congrats
                    I was planning on doing g the same to my shop but went a different direction.
                    Brother, your barndo build is epic. If I had your skill sets and talent I would have went an entire different direction myself 😳

Comment

Well I’m close to getting the shop where I want it. Sure nice to be able to finally have a place for all my crap and room to do simple projects.

The decking on both sides above the work table and the Mule is 10’ x 5’ and stout. We should be able to stack a bunch of stuff overhead and out of the way. A few more pegboards and some lighting under the big work bench should suffice. [emoji108]

And of course we have cold beverages on the ready now 24/7 [emoji106]

Comment

Looking good. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lookin' great Joel!! Is it just the angle of the pic or is that left hand light inside the runner for the door? If so, might want to move it a little farther to the left...

Love that floor! Looks good and will make you be a little more careful how you "mess it up"!

Comment

Coming right along!

Comment

Awesome build - congrats sir

Comment

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Lookin' great Joel!! Is it just the angle of the pic or is that left hand light inside the runner for the door? If so, might want to move it a little farther to the left...

Love that floor! Looks good and will make you be a little more careful how you "mess it up"!

No Charlie....it must be the angle. It’s about 6” outside the rail which is the exact same position as the one on the right side. I do have 3 more 5000K lumen LED lights coming though. I’m gonna add one more above the door, in the middle, centered horizontally across the truss. Some of the ambient lighting in the back of the shop was blocked by the decking I built. The other 2 lights will go over both work benches.
                                And YES, this epoxy flooring is worth every red cent all day long. Keeps things cleaner and much easier to sweep that’s for sure. I’ve added the garage floor coatings to the last 4 homes we’ve lived in. Great investment IMO.
                                You can see the left light better here...before decking.
                                Last edited by RascalArms; 03-25-2020, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X