Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice. Great progress

Comment

Looking good Joel!

Comment

Congratulations, looking very good. It’s great to see your plan come together.

Comment

Septic day today boys [emoji90]

Comment

Alright! Sh^t just got serious! (no pun intended). Will that be a dual purpose tank for when you build the house? Or just for the barn.

Comment

The place is going to crap now

Comment

Congrats my man! Beautiful spot!

Comment

New septic.... oddly beautiful

Nice place

Comment

Niiiice! Got caught up on your build after you referred me. Looking good, I like these build threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Alright! Sh^t just got serious! (no pun intended). Will that be a dual purpose tank for when you build the house? Or just for the barn.
                      That’s still debatable since the county has some strict regulations. We will see.

Comment

Looking good, Joel!

Comment

Thanks for following along everyone...we are making good progress now and moving right along.
                          Sheetrock, tape and bed completed.

Comment

Great looking place!!

Comment

Well I was finally able to get these deer graduated from the pipe feeder to a conventional broadcast feeder. Makes life a lot easier filling the later that’s for sure. [emoji30]
                              6 doe have been pretty steady and 1 small dink 8 pointer is all I’ve caught on camera before the last couple of weeks.

Finally have a decent young buck showing up on the regular....albeit at night. Looks like he’s pulled down hard by the rut. Maybe he’ll hang around another year...if I can keep the local spotlighters at bay. [emoji23]

Comment

Wow, really looking Good Joel.

Comment

Working...
                                X