Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roger_Roger View Post
    Looks cool, congrats. Next thing when you get out there, will be solar gate openers. We went a long time without them but after you get them you wonder why you waited so long.
    I’m sure automated gate openers will be in the works eventually when we actually move out there. I’ll need to research them because those 2 swing gates are HEAVY! I estimate they weigh in around 300+ lbs each.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      Yotes and a little buck

That flying coyote is funny! Amazing place Joel! Gotta love that!

Comment

Gate looks great!
        Make sure to keep a good number of those bass to prevent over population.

Comment

Beautiful place, just came across this. I’m not far from you, 10 acres and just built a new modern “farmhouse” near McLendon Chisholm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We now have bees!! A local beekeeper set us up with 9 hives and the Kaufman CAD just approved my ag exemption. So..................screw you tax man!!! [emoji14]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              We now have bees!! A local beekeeper set us up with 9 hives and the Kaufman CAD just approved my ag exemption. So..................screw you tax man!!! [emoji14]
              Congrats on the new place, and bees! We just placed our own bees Saturday, wanted to find someone with more hives and place on our land but didn't bother too much with finding folks that wanted to do that. Either way, it will help on our ag exempt as well.

Comment

Congrats, on the new place.

Comment

This is so awesome!

Comment

Joel, you guys are doin' it right!! Love the "barter" too... mmmmm hunny!!
                    Congratulations on all the blessings brother!

Comment

So after months and months of research between a weld-up/bolt-up red iron or wood framed shop and pricing both we decided to go with the wood pole barn. Winsett Barn Co out of Oklahoma treated me right and did a fantastic job on the build. I wanted to go bigger but between momma and my checkbook it will have to do....since it is UP!

Specs on building:
                      30x50 enclosed with 12’ sidewalls and 4/12 pitch roof
                      30x20 extra carport overhang
                      2 10x10 insulated paneled garage doors w/openers (didn’t want roll-ups)
                      2 walk through aluminum doors and 2 windows
                      Went with the heavier 26g metal on roof and trim and 29g on everything else

I’ll do some sub-grade plumbing and then have the slab poured. Concrete will consist of a 1’ beam around the perimeter, 3/8” rebar on 18” grid throughout and I’ll also have an apron poured under the carport area. Electric, lights, gutters, plumbing, etc to come later. Gonna also have a lean-to off the right (south) side added down the road to park the tractor/trailer, etc.

It turned out well and these guys sure don’t mess around. It was freakin HOT last week but they completed it, start to finish in less than 3 days.

Here is a short video of the progression. Trinity Acres now has a shop.

Last edited by RascalArms; 08-27-2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

awesome looking place! congrats!!!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Now are you getting a slab poured?

Comment

Looks great Joel
                              Very happy for y'all.

Comment

Really nice building and property. Now you got a place to store your tractor and equipment.

Comment

Working...
                                X