No announcement yet.

San Antonio To-Do’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casa Rio on the Riverwalk. Don't get fancy. Order one of the main combo plates.

Blanco Café downtown location.

Comment

There is Brackenridge Park on Broadway, not a bad little park to hang out at and relax, I think they have a small train for kids. The San Antonio Zoo is not far away. I have only been to Brackenridge Park when I was a kid, 40 something years ago, but I still remember going. It was kind of a big deal to us, growing up in south Texas, there was not anything like that down there. Landa Park in New Braunfels is also not a bad place to relax and it also has a small train you can ride, they also have paddle boats and you can fish the Comal River, they also have a spring fed pool.

The Natural Bridge Caverns Wildlife park is a nice place, I assume you went there, when you went to Natural Bridge Caverns.

The Buckhorn Saloon, is a cool place to check out, everybody should like that. I have not been to the Pearl Brewery, since it reopened, I can't tell you anything about it.

Then there is Bass Pro Shops on IH 10 and Cabela's up in Buda.
      Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 03-12-2020, 09:15 PM.

Comment

The Zoo is really nice. Mission San Jose is a good too.

Comment

We are taking a mini vacation this weekend to SA

My 4 year old is very into sea animals, so we are going to sea world and staying down on the river walk. We are just gonna wing it besides sea world

Comment

Alamo?

If Paisano's Italian restaurant is still there, I would do myself a favor and get the Shrimp Paisano!

Comment

If you folks enjoy pizza here is a place close to the Alamo. Link to their website include below. Dough Pizzeria Napoletana on South Alamo street

Buzzy eatery with authentic Neapolitan pizzas, salads, housemade burrata & an all-Italian wine list.

Comment

De Wese's Tip Top Cafe
                This place is unchanged from the 60s, great burgers and onion rings. It's not the typical tourist stop.
                The river walk is nice, Casa Rio is good, at times they have had barge rides and paddle boats.
                Jacala and La Fonda are mexican food and both are good.

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                  We are taking a mini vacation this weekend to SA

My 4 year old is very into sea animals, so we are going to sea world and staying down on the river walk. We are just gonna wing it besides sea world
                  Same here. We will be heading to SeaWorld today and may hit the river walk tomorrow

Comment

The Original Donut Shop

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Alamo?

If Paisano's Italian restaurant is still there, I would do myself a favor and get the Shrimp Paisano!
                      Best meal I have ever had and they are still around. I think they have 3 locations now. 2 for sure.

Comment

Lock your truck and pray it doesn’t get stolen.

Comment

Bring soap and hand sanitizer and use frequently. And don’t touch your face or rub your eyes

Comment

Lots of good stuff to do but you will need to see what is open

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                              Lock your truck and pray it doesn’t get stolen.
                              Just put Bio Hazard tape on the door and glass for now, it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                Alamo?

Great spot to eat! It has become one of our favorites.

Comment

Working...
                                X