No announcement yet.

Live Elk Hunt - Idaho Broadmouth Canyon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to you and your dad on the lifestyle changes. You have already got your reward, now go get you an Idaho trophy.
    Last edited by Leonhogboy; 08-15-2019, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Wishing y’all the best of luck!! Y’all definitely put in the hard work to be ready!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Following; best of luck and congrats on a heck of an accomplishment.

Rwc

Comment

Yep. Definitely put that carrot in front of me. Was totally shocked when I was TOLD, Dad, you need to get in shape.! We’re going and it’s all paid for. And you can’t back out. Funny how roles reverse as we get older. I can remember our first bow hunt together like yesterday. Had no clue what we were doing. But it was so dang fun. I’ve been there when both my boys took their first deer with a bow. No greater feeling. Can’t thank Ross enough for putting this together. A bucket list hunt for sure. Wished Reid could make it, but being a high school Coach and Teacher, he’s gets to raise someone else’s kids. Proud of both boys.
          Ross Brunner, you’ve out done yourself on this one. Not sure how to repay you.
          I’m excited and a little nervous.
          Yep. Not just a hunt of a lifetime, but more of an adventure of a lifetime.
          “Hunt with your kids or Hunt for your kids.!” Or just be involved in whatever they do.

Comment

Originally posted by mdb View Post
            Yep. Definitely put that carrot in front of me. Was totally shocked when I was TOLD, Dad, you need to get in shape.! We’re going and it’s all paid for. And you can’t back out. Funny how roles reverse as we get older. I can remember our first bow hunt together like yesterday. Had no clue what we were doing. But it was so dang fun. I’ve been there when both my boys took their first deer with a bow. No greater feeling. Can’t thank Ross enough for putting this together. A bucket list hunt for sure. Wished Reid could make it, but being a high school Coach and Teacher, he’s gets to raise someone else’s kids. Proud of both boys.
            Ross Brunner, you’ve out done yourself on this one. Not sure how to repay you.
            I’m excited and a little nervous.
            Yep. Not just a hunt of a lifetime, but more of an adventure of a lifetime.
            “Hunt with your kids or Hunt for your kids.!” Or just be involved in whatever they do.

Definitely an Adventure of a Lifetime and you going with me is the best way to repay, memories that will last a lifetime.

Comment

Are you all hunting the free range part of the ranch?

Good luck and safe travels. If their weather is anything close to ours it's been cool already in the morning, 40's here. Layers up and enjoy yourselves.

Comment

Congrats and good luck !

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                    Are you all hunting the free range part of the ranch?

Good luck and safe travels. If their weather is anything close to ours it's been cool already in the morning, 40's here. Layers up and enjoy yourselves.

No sir HF side

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck! I'm in on this one. Elk hunt is on the bucket list.

Comment

In. Good luck.

Comment

Headed north to Hallettsville to pick up Pops (aka MDB)

Southwest flight to Salt Lake 3:30pm out of ATX

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Looking forward to night and morning light jacket weather

Comment

Working...
                                X