Finishing the "she shed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
    You sure do have pretty fingernails Shane.

Nice build and can't wait to see what comes next!
    Our anniversary is today so I had to get them done for a Romantic dinner of deer burgers and quail halves over the weekend. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Back at some real work this weekend. I was supposed to have supervision today. I've never framed a thing but I been studying YouTube like a mofo!

5 hours of cutting and nailing and I'm done for the day. Cant carry the shower by myself anyway.

Comment

Yesterday's pics wouldn't load. Pretty much got it done today and had some R&R this evening

And for the record. A grown woman can fall out of the boat whilest trying to get in with enough beer. Even between the power pole and the motor. [emoji16][emoji23] she climbed in one side,bounced off the cooler and slid out head first

Comment

OMG, we need video of said grown, drinking woman jumping head first out of boat.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
            OMG, we need video of said grown, drinking woman jumping head first out of boat.

.....and God Bless America.
            Shes a pro. She fell out her boat last year and rolled back into the frio the year before that. It seems to happen in slow motion but you never remember to take pics. One usually stares in awwww wondering what the heck is happening

Bath house heavy lifting is done

Comment

Looking good. Gotta love YouTube!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I gotta construction book if you want to borrow it. It’s the same book Antlers used to build his house and his brother in-laws house. But it looks like you got it going on

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                  I gotta construction book if you want to borrow it. It’s the same book Antlers used to build his house and his brother in-laws house. But it looks like you got it going on
                  Preciate it. I'm calling in favors for the plumbing part. Trim work should be easy

Comment

Great job

Comment

Originally posted by Ashiller View Post
                      Great job
                      Wonderful insight.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Got all the plumbing hooked up last weekend with the help of a couple buddies. wired in the water heater. Who knew a 40 gallon 220 was only 10 bucks more than a 120 30 gallon ??

Going to get some wall panel up this weekend. Wife says she needed privacy for a shower for some reason.

much refreshments was had after the work day...

Comment

Going to get some wall panel up this weekend. Wife says she needed privacy for a shower for some reason.

Wives are funny sometimes!

Comment

Just about got the grande poo room done this weekend. Wife cracked the whip so hard I didnt even get the boat in the water.

Bucks showed up in force Saturday night and stayed till lunch today

Also reserved a spot for all my help to sign off on their work

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Just about got the grande poo room done this weekend. Wife cracked the whip so hard I didnt even get the boat in the water.

Bucks showed up in force Saturday night and stayed till lunch today

Also reserved a spot for all my help to sign off on their work

Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                                X