Farmers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    The guy in the video has ZERO credibility. He even starts out by saying "My sister said...".

So judge a whole industry based off some nit twit who can't even say he or his sister is a farmer? I couldn't get past the first 60 seconds. Why would anyone believe this guy? He offered no credibility, no expertise.

And for you to sit here and believe that idiot over anyone here that is actually in the industry even on a part time basis is bs in itself.
    I don’t think he believed it. Where did he not believe anyone here? I think he was fact checking.

Comment

I haven’t been told to do anything with a lawnmower yet. I farm, had a good year, corn, cotton, sugar prices pulled me almost all the way out of a hole created by 3 flood years in a row. I need it to rain in the watershed quick or I will be buying lawnmowers in the classifieds

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
        I haven’t been told to do anything with a lawnmower yet. I farm, had a good year, corn, cotton, sugar prices pulled me almost all the way out of a hole created by 3 flood years in a row. I need it to rain in the watershed quick or I will be buying lawnmowers in the classifieds
        My dad just bought a new zero turn. Maybe he’s been contacted?

Comment

Holy run on Batman! me and Joe had the same teachers Joe and I

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
            How in the heck do people really believe this crap??
            I've been asking this question a lot over the last 18 months!

Comment

I'm a rancher and don't grow crops but do sale calves for slaughter and have heard nothing like this. I also think they would plow the crop under and not use a packer.

Comment

LOL! The oil truck guy was the best!

Comment

Some of the people in the video believed what they were saying whether it was true or not. No surprise the bowhunters in Texas don’t know what’s happening with farmers in Nebraska.

Comment

When the timing is right we destroy cotton 6 rows at a time.

Comment

I want a bailer So bad but can’t justify it in my mind. Im jelly u got two of em, they haul azz the fun party days of picking cotton are over with for me. I only saw a handful of basket pickers running this year. Last of the mohicans. I have a 9996 thats surprisingly cherry, module builder and boll buggy I will sell as a package for 100k if you know anybody that wants to go backwards. Not easy finding drivers today

Comment

I contacted the guy that farms my land in ND and he hasn't heard of this.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                          I contacted the guy that farms my land in ND and he hasn't heard of this.
                          Because it’s BS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                            When the timing is right we destroy cotton 6 rows at a time.
                            We'll start stripping probably Thursday!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              Any “real farmers” on here? I mean no disrespect to you guys who have a few hundred acres and grow things, I’m talking about very large, gov subsidized, livelihood farmers who are connected to the USDA.

Is this true?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qsH9Gr...ature=youtu.be
                              32 sections. First I don’t farm for subs. I will diversify with conservation programs, and I will take lower insurance premiums when offered

Video is absolute BS. All the way down to how subs exist

Comment

This is BS

Comment

Working...
                                X