Monoclonal Antibodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monoclonal Antibodies

It seem the Biden administration has taken control over the distribution of Regeneron. They are claiming there is a shortage. but I see this not going well for states like Texas or Florida

Soaring demand in the past two months, especially in the South, will probably lead to supply cutbacks in some places.

Zero chance they won't go punitive with that. If they can take out some conservatives by denying treatment they'll be all for it.

Comment

You shall comply and take the needle or else.

Comment

Our County Judge (Keough) made a public comment on this today. He mentioned how successful it’s been for our community and almost all patients who received it were not hospitalized. He also said they verified with the manufacturer that there is not a shortage.

The politics continue to be clear, and is disgusting.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          Our County Judge (Keough) made a public comment on this today. He mentioned how successful it’s been for our community and almost all patients who received it were not hospitalized. He also said they verified with the manufacturer that there is not a shortage.

The politics continue to be clear, and is disgusting.

https://www.facebook.com/10005056071...835891604/?d=n
          This is where I read about it

Comment

My wife is scheduled for an infusion on Thursday morning. Sure hope it goes well and keeps her out of the hospital.

Comment

There is no doubt that Biden is demon possessed

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
                My wife is scheduled for an infusion on Thursday morning. Sure hope it goes well and keeps her out of the hospital.

How long has she been sick? It should definitely help her within 24 hours. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got it 2 weeks ago and there was no shortage here in Beaumont. They were giving them to anyone that was within 10 days of treating positive.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                    I got it 2 weeks ago and there was no shortage here in Beaumont. They were giving them to anyone that was within 10 days of treating positive.

Where in Beaumont?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
                      Where in Beaumont?

I just called 409-550-2536 and it was over off east Tx frway near parkdale mall.

Comment

This spineless defeatist left-wing mentality is criminal!

We find something that works and instead of:

"let's find a way to support and boost production"

we get:

"let's buy it all up and control it in case it runs out"

DISGUSTING

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post

Same for San Antonio. I got mine last week.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                            How long has she been sick? It should definitely help her within 24 hours. Good luck.

She tested positive this morning. Not feeling really bad, just blah. Figure I’ll be next.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                              This spineless defeatist left-wing mentality is criminal!

We find something that works and instead of:

"let's find a way to support and boost production"

we get:

"let's buy it all up and control it in case it runs out"

DISGUSTING
                              Exactly!

Comment

Working...
                              X