Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Interesting....
    got to love he made a quick decision and is going with it... I guess as long as it works right??

Comment

I picked a great week to be in the mountains hunting elk. Unfortunately, my hunt turned out to be just as big of a punch in the gut as the Texas game did.

That was an embarrassment on the coaching staff (and players) at Texas. I hope they enjoyed their humble pie and got back to work on Sunday.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
          Sark announces that Thompson will start against Rice.
          As he should

Comment

The NCAA is doing a great job this year of sharing rules and call from the officials perspective. These are helpful in clarifying some misunderstandings in rulings.

Comment

got to love he made a quick decision and is going with it... I guess as long as it works right??

As long as it works, I agree. Casey looked great at CU with the game still on the line. Arky was in mostly prevent and playing back when Casey was in their game. I hope he looks great at all times.

Comment

texas gives up 333 yards rushing and OVER 7 yards per play! everyone puts their focus on the quarterback. lol card is not the problem. FORTY POINTS dudes!

ark ran TWO more plays the entire game 66-64. NO interceptions! time of possession favored ark. by only 2 minutes, but lets put it on card. just stop.

Comment

Sark announces that Thompson will start against Rice.
                  I was hoping this move would not have been made until after the TCU game.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    I picked a great week to be in the mountains hunting elk. Unfortunately, my hunt turned out to be just as big of a punch in the gut as the Texas game did.

That was an embarrassment on the coaching staff (and players) at Texas. I hope they enjoyed their humble pie and got back to work on Sunday.
                    Dang it, I was hoping for a good report!

Comment

Give us an elk hunt recap Heath!

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                        texas gives up 333 yards rushing and OVER 7 yards per play! everyone puts their focus on the quarterback. lol card is not the problem. FORTY POINTS dudes!

ark ran TWO more plays the entire game 66-64. NO interceptions! time of possession favored ark. by only 2 minutes, but lets put it on card. just stop.

**** I wished Sark would have called you before he watched film of the Arky game...

You think all the focus is only on the QB in the Texas' coaches room? Just stop!

The QB is the highest profile position in all of sports.....when the head coach makes a change after watching film, it's going to be discussed by everybody. If you can't differentiate between immediate discussion on the high profile switch after the press conference that just ended and what needs to be done overall, we can't help you..

Comment

Tough break for the aggies......that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            Tough break for the aggies......that sucks
                            It may are may not be we will see if Calzada can get it right for four quarters against New Mexico this week. We had the same thing happen in 2017 when mond had to come in . And well Calzada ended up looking better than Mond did when he came in .

Comment

*Starkel
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Hate to see this, going to be a tough road ahead. Hopefully calzana learned something this weekend and can carry them

Comment

Working...
                                X