2021 College Football -Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
    Has anyone heard a definite medical diagnosis on Kings injury?

See below from the last thread

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
    King has a broken tibula and surgery today. He will be out for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A self induced QB controversy.

Whichever QB gets the start against Rice and Tech should look stellar. Pressure mounting to start Thompson for sure.

Won’t know which is the right decision (if there is one with the OL paky) until the OU game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thompson not starting would be mind boggling. Card isn’t the answer.

A&M has a hole at QB now with king out and I’m not sure we have a guy to fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Well if that's the case looks like he's done for the season.

Recovery. Most tibial shaft fractures take 4 to 6 months to heal completely. Some take even longer, especially if the fracture was open or broken into several pieces or if the patients uses tobacco products.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Better hope it isn't a micro fracture. My son took a helmet to the leg on a kickoff and received a microfracture to his. He ended up missing the rest of the season. Several games. It's a long healing process. His was basically shattered like a windshield.

Comment

We have a lack of offensive weapons. We will get wrecked by BYU this weekend. New year, same story.

Comment

I hear plans are in the works to call up Weigman to play for the Ags.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                  Good Morning! SEC Shorts nailed it!

https://youtu.be/z53JjZL5WsI
                  Baaawhahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                    One could only wish... Dude is a baller.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      With todays rules and athletes being able to get paid endorsements the top SEC schools will get more dominant. It will be easier for them to get 5 star kids. Big 12 - PAC - etc will not be able to keep up because companies will pay the SEC players to wear their shoes more than anyone else. Its will all be about television $$$- Texas will benefit from the move but gotta put up Ws
                      There are a lot of California schools with lot's support of wealthy people who like to be in the lime light. I think NIL will actually help the USC, UCLA, Oregon (Nike $ has been flowing there for years) and others.

The schools that will suffer are those without the long list of very wealthy boosters, or those that don't organize those boosters properly.

And yes, I know the school can't officially organize it, but they dang well better have people at arms length who do.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        I have no ill wishes for King and hope he recovers quick; However, this could be a blessing in disguise and allow Wiegman to start next season.

Comment

Ags versus Hogs from Jerry World at 2:30 on CBS. Apologies in advance for the Week 4 note.

Comment

Sark announces that Thompson will start against Rice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Ags versus Hogs from Jerry World at 2:30 on CBS. Apologies in advance for the Week 4 note.
                              Crowd might only be 60/40. The hog fans are feeling it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                                Sark announces that Thompson will start against Rice.

Interesting....

Comment

Working...
                                X