No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is awesome and one very special kiddo!

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh Macie girl how I wish you could tell me what you want/need!

Comment

Macie, praying you have had a great weekend. Brian I hear your heart and feel for you, we’re praying for y’all that God continues to work and bless the Gardner’s.

Comment

Oh, Father, we thank You for Kale in Maci’s life. I pray You keep that bond strong and facilitate a way for them to communicate. We come against any attempt to cut off nursing assistance for Macie when she turns 21 and know that You can make a way when there seems to be no way. I believe Macie’s purpose is to turn hearts towards You, Father, and I thank You that You continue to do that all the way to her complete and total healing! In Jesus’ name.

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Happy Monday, here we go again.

Comment

Beautiful stuff Brian, thanks for sharing. Good morning beautiful Macie, praying you have a great one.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, bundle up cause cold weather is coming.

Comment

Sending prayers for you Brian. You sir are a true warrior of god. You and yours will have a special place in Heaven. Stay Strong brother.

Comment

Have a great weekend Macie.

Comment

Just checking in. Hope y’all have a good weekend. More prayers for y’all.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Happy weekend Macie. Hope you’re snuggled up and staying warm. Have a great rest of the weekend.

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, happy hump day to ya!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Nice and cool up here, stay in where it's warm.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning Macie!!

Comment

I was running a little less than 10 mins later than I usually am this morning. While I was in the kitchen making my lunch, Macie began to moan( yell). I went in and asked if I was making to much noise and she just grinned ear to ear! Guess I was disturbing her beauty sleep! Didn’t catch the big smile but got a small one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X