This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    I chuckled a little. But I guess I was right... “rent freeeeee”.

Queue bob to slide in with a comment and be wrong....again![emoji12]

Gig’em[emoji106]
    FTR - It was Dale's joke. I copied him, I thought it was funny.

Comment

I just read it somewhere and it was top of mind. Kinda like rlb calling TCU "purple baylor" (as if....nm)......calm down.

Couch burners! There, feel better?

Comment

Not a lot of great matchups this week.

WV is the bottom 3 of the Big 12 They got stomped by Mizzu and barely beat Kansas.

Horns by 21.

Florida over Auburn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I keep saying I’m going to Morgantown, but every two years it just doesn’t fall right. I’m looking forward to getting up there for a game.

I think they got a good ball coach that will get back to where they have been.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            I chuckled a little. But I guess I was right... “rent freeeeee”.

Queue bob to slide in with a comment and be wrong....again![emoji12]

Gig’em[emoji106]
            I wasn't wrong. Your use of rent free is what was wrong. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Michigan St’s staring RB just entered the transfer portal supposedly...?

What in the world is that reasoning?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                I keep saying I’m going to Morgantown, but every two years it just doesn’t fall right. I’m looking forward to getting up there for a game.

The wife and I travel to DKR at least once a year. We’ve been saying we want to make one Big 12 road game a year but it hasn’t happened yet. Maybe next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Same... I’ve been everywhere in the conference except Ames and Morgantown.

Manhattan is still my favorite town in the conference, by a large amount. I loved it there. Unbeknownst to the TAMU fans in this thread.....other institutions of higher learning in this country are Ag based. K State has a bar section called “AggieVille” that’s quite the party. Basement bars where you can walk from one to the next without having to throw out your drink or walk outside on the sidewalk. Pretty neat I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Michigan St’s staring RB just entered the transfer portal supposedly...?

What in the world is that reasoning?
                    Is he an upperclassman and on track to graduate? Khalil Herbert sat out this week vs TCU and expected to redshirt and be a graduate transfer. The portal is ridiculous. It's the most entitled thing of all time actually. Who in the world wants to stay in school longer?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Is he an upperclassman and on track to graduate? Khalil Herbert sat out this week vs TCU and expected to redshirt and be a graduate transfer. The portal is ridiculous. It's the most entitled thing of all time actually. Who in the world wants to stay in school longer?
                      Looks like a JR no idea on education.

413 yards on the season so far

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post

Same... I’ve been everywhere in the conference except Ames and Morgantown.

Manhattan is still my favorite town in the conference, by a large amount. I loved it there. Unbeknownst to the TAMU fans in this thread.....other institutions of higher learning in this country are Ag based. K State has a bar section called “AggieVille” that’s quite the party. Basement bars where you can walk from one to the next without having to throw out your drink or walk outside on the sidewalk. Pretty neat I thought.

I have been everywhere except Morgantown and Norman (for a game). Manhattan is also my favorite spot.

Comment

[ATTACH]974426[/ATTACH]

Go Tigers!!!!

Comment

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As probably the only Penn State fan on this board I’m happy with their play so far. That being said we’ve beat the teams we’re suppose to. Things should get real interesting for them after this week (Purdue) as they have Iowa, Michigan and Michigan St. in back to back to back weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel32 View Post
                                As probably the only Penn State fan on this board I’m happy with their play so far. That being said we’ve beat the teams we’re suppose to. Things should get real interesting for them after this week (Purdue) as they have Iowa, Michigan and Michigan St. in back to back to back weeks.

I will be in the horseshoe when yall come to town on Nov 23rd...

Looking forward to it

Comment

Working...
                                X