Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it housebroken?

Comment

Last one I dealt with wiggled up to a brush blind I was bow hunting. When it got 3 feet from my boots I leaned over and said "hay" it stopped and kinda looked up and I said "go away and I will not kill you" it turned right and went away...

Comment

Please ship to:

Cathy #*%@*
        205 W *#&*$
        Red Oak, Texas

Comment

Where are the hardcore fishermen on this one? They make great top water lures for big bass!

Comment

Is this still available? Would you trade for a used mattress, very few stains?

Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              Last one I dealt with wiggled up to a brush blind I was bow hunting. When it got 3 feet from my boots I leaned over and said "hay" it stopped and kinda looked up and I said "go away and I will not kill you" it turned right and went away...
              You are from the house of Slytherin aren't you!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Man, I wish I’d seen this sooner -I just marked “live copperhead” off my Christmas shopping list yesterday.
                Just spit coffee. LOL

Kill the darn thing for goodness sakes.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                  Who wouldn’t kill a copperhead on first sight ? Something I’ll never understand

I usually just walk around them at the lease. Or i grab a stick and scoot them into the woods. I guess I am someone you will never understand.

Comment

Thinking someone may want this, is a whole lot more thinking than I would have given the situation . . . But, I'm a bit more reactionary when it comes to these things.

Comment

I would take it, but my blue heeler puppy prefers rattlesnakes...

Comment

Working...
                      X