No announcement yet.

Worst “Hunting” InVeNsHuNs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never bought one, but the “Deer View” mirror comes to mind.

Comment

Butt Out was a flop.

Comment

]The cough silencer gizmo.[/quote]

I have got over 9,000 views from the cough silencer

Last edited by Bowwiz; 11-23-2022, 04:55 PM.

Comment

X2 on feeder repeater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
            Oh my Goodness- this is a joke Right?

Nope. Was around 2015-16.

I’m convinced the product failed because he didn’t accessorize it with skinny jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
              Nope. Was around 2015-16.

I’m convinced the product failed because he didn’t accessorize it with skinny jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                That gut shark is the real deal haha

I could see the blind buddy coming in handy on public land. Leave a spot and dont want anyone to come in there, whip your blow up friend out and come back and get him at a later date hopefully keeping pressure from other hunters out.

Hopefully some more get posted! Unfortunately hunting gadget/gizmos aren't as prevalent as the fishing ones.

I would need about 20-35 of those for the area of public I hunt. But I'd probably be to tired and out of breath to hunt by the time I got done with the first few.

"Hey look! The orange army has arrived!"

Comment

Another vote for Butt Out

Comment

Ozonics.

Comment

Muzzys

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        I would need about 20-35 of those for the area of public I hunt. But I'd probably be to tired and out of breath to hunt by the time I got done with the first few.

"Hey look! The orange army has arrived!"
                        You could cordon off a whole entire area to yourself that way!

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                          You could cordon off a whole entire area to yourself that way!

That's what I was thinking . But I'd need a portable compressor.

Comment

HECS.

Looking for hunting camo that's proven to make you less detectable? Shop HECS' patented technology in a variety of camouflage apparel and accessories. Buy now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Camo underwear with instructions: green in the front, brown in the back. Are you going to hunting with just your underwear on?

Comment

I was given one of those feeder repeaters many years ago as a white elephant gift at a company party... That sucker was the death of many a hog and a few deer over the 3 or 4 seasons I used it. It certainly was no gimmick to me. I'd get all set up and pull that sucker out and set it off... The hogs would come storming in... zero corn on the ground...

Also, back in the days when I still gutted deer/hogs in the field routinely, I used the butt-out with great success. Absolutely the cleanest way to clean out the intestine from the pelvis without having to split it.

As far as stuff that is junk, pretty much anything with "wildgame nation" on it...

Comment

Working...
                                X