This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 College Football Week 13

Good to see my Ags right the ship and blow out a lesser opponent. On to week 13.

The end is near. Texas with a final home game versus Baylor to get to 8-4. Can they deal with the prosperity of beating the mighty KU? Should they win, they'll need Daniels and KU to beat the snot out of Kstate in order to get another shot at TCU, "The team of Destiny".

Comment

Glad to see this brutal season for the Aggies to be almost over. Guess I will be rooting for the hornfrogs to go all the way.

Comment

Hook 'em Horns & Rock Chalk Jayhawk.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing if Texas an beat a solid Baylor squad to close out the season. The open as a touchdown favorite, so hopefully that is the case.

If they do, it will probably be right in line with most peoples expectations. 2 losses vs. teams they should not beat, 2 losses to teams they should have beat. I would love to get another shot at TCU, but Texas does not control its own destiny. In the end, all they can do is continue to get better, beat Baylor and hopefully get to the Alamo Bowl.

Comment

Bless your heat Casey- calling a 20-3 win against arguably the worst team in Division 1 football a blowout when we were favored by 34-1/2 points. Loved ending the six game skid but this game reinforced why I don't care to duck hunt- don't mind being cold and don't mind being wet but hate being both at the same time. That was miserable weather to watch a game but some of us old Ags just keep going. On to the LSU scrimmage....

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
              Bless your heat Casey- calling a 20-3 win against arguably the worst team in Division 1 football a blowout when we were favored by 34-1/2 points. Loved ending the six game skid but this game reinforced why I don't care to duck hunt- don't mind being cold and don't mind being wet but hate being both at the same time. That was miserable weather to watch a game but some of us old Ags just keep going. On to the LSU scrimmage....
              Saturated in sarcasm. We're trash.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out how TCU got the FG unit on the field with 16 seconds and booted a game winner... Sure was fun watching those bears fans cry under the toilet seat though.

Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE! Travel safe, and enjoy time with your peeps, who/where ever your peeps are.

Comment

Geaux Tigers!!!! On to probably the toughest game of the season. Ags always get up for the Tigers, Kyle Field, sympathetic refs, yeah, its gonna be a good one.

Geaux Tigers!!!

Comment

Go Horns

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Geaux Tigers!!!! On to probably the toughest game of the season. Ags always get up for the Tigers, Kyle Field, sympathetic refs, yeah, its gonna be a good one.

Geaux Tigers!!!
                      One year they did lol . No problem for the tigers I’m sure of it !!

Comment

2022 College Football Week 13

Screw those **** horned frogs! Had to go take a shower to get that purple stank off of me![emoji41][emoji23][emoji23]Hook em Horns! [emoji51][emoji12][emoji23]

Kick the snot out of the Care Bears…. And Rock Chalk Jayhawk over Purple Kryptonite!
                        Last edited by Smart; 11-21-2022, 10:43 AM.

Comment

I got TCU, Georgia, Michigan, and USC in the playoff. Georgia takes it all.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember when the Alamo Bowl was a letdown for Texas fans. I'd be thrilled this year.

Let's go Horns.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well …..which schizophrenic University of Texas team will show up against Baylor. As Chad states, can they stand the prosperity or will they step in it again? Either way, I expect it to be a tight one. I’m actually pulling for TCU to go the distance. Sure would be nice to see someone else win it.

Hook’em

Comment

Working...
                              X