No announcement yet.

Old grey wolf..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped listening to the ticket about 15 years ago. The sound of Corby’s voice gives me PTSD!

I probably won’t listen to 97.1 much either as I tune in to espnu most days. Most of the time it’s just background noise now that Mark Packer is gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      I'm going to listen this afternoon. Quit listening to The Ticket in 2020. Got tired of Danny and Corby and how they were with Mike. Read an article the other day and Corby is butthurt that Rhynes did this. Your dumbarse is one of the reasons he's doing this now. But he's playing the victim.
      I don't know of anyone who listens to the Ticket that doesn't hate Corby. I hope he's butthurt, and I hope he's out on his *** soon. Eff that ignorant little peckerwood.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I don't know of anyone who listens to the Ticket that doesn't hate Corby. I hope he's butthurt, and I hope he's out on his *** soon. Eff that ignorant little peckerwood.
        How do you really feel Dale?

I agree. He comes across as a spoiled little rich *******.

Comment

I can't get hooked by The Ticket, more of a 105.3 The Fan listener.

Comment

AMEN.. That little ***** needs to be a host on The View.
            I could tell Rhynes was sick of that DB at the end of his time.

Comment

Day 1. P2. We’ll see how it goes.

Comment

I listened this afternoon, just for a short while, and it better improve or it wont last long. Jules and Mike S. were having a lets meet Rhyner moment.

I couldnt take it, but I will give it another chance

Comment

Seems forced. I hope they do well but I bet this doesn’t last long.

Comment

Anyone think Greggo makes a return to the Radio Waves via 97.1 .

Comment

Liberal Sooner *****.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GRIZZ64 View Post
                        Anyone think Greggo makes a return to the Radio Waves via 97.1 .
                        I do not. He used all of his favors up with Rhynes long ago.

Comment

I agree that corby sucks!

Comment

This^

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                              Seems forced. I hope they do well but I bet this doesn’t last long.
                              how are we feeling about it now?

i agree, the first several days were tough, they spent too much time trying to justify this thing and talking about how great and inclusive the process has been... but i think its gotten better and they have found a groove.

i think as it goes on, they will run out of backgrounds and personal histories and it will slide towards sports a little more.

ben and skin and have a great following already so thats got to be helping the shows around them.

i would love to see jake come over, and always felt like mike loved him so i am holding out some hope....

Comment

I agree jhouse - "we say what we want" or whatever is fine but it has to be interesting or funny enough to hold the listeners interest. I think that eventually will have to include more sports - too many segments to fill with just BS'ing around. I am clicking over to them pretty often to see what they are talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X