Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, he can be somewhat right about not getting every vote if he likes. I'm sure Vandy will abstain from voting. They did when Aggie and Mizzou applied.

Comment

That's not what he said. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        I can’t be the only one cracking up at the excitement of these tu fans over joining the SEC. Makes my day every day I open this thread.
        Happy to know. We were worried you would be upset like the rest since we stole your cornbread....but then again you are used to that. Just remember your are not back to being little brother. Once your little brother you are always little brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          That's not what he said. Lol.

Yes. You're correct. Giving the little fella a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Yes. You're correct. Giving the little fella a win.
            apparently his source wasn't as reliable as he thought

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
              Happy to know. We were worried you would be upset like the rest since we stole your cornbread....but then again you are used to that. Just remember your are not back to being little brother. Once your little brother you are always little brother.

You have stolen no ones cornbread and have sucked at football for the last 10 years. You are now the most hated program in tx… it used to be us so thank you for taking that! And it’s not jealousy….

Comment

So honest question, If UT falters and goes .500 or worse over the next couple of years in the SEC does that start them in a downward spiral? I personally think this move could be detrimental to Texas if they don't perform well, or don't get any better.

I am all for reigniting the ATM/UT game. When both schools are good, it is good for college football in Texas. As an Aggie fan I welcome the competition. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                  So honest question, If UT falters and goes .500 or worse over the next couple of years in the SEC does that start them in a downward spiral? I personally think this move could be detrimental to Texas if they don't perform well, or don't get any better.

I am all for reigniting the ATM/UT game. When both schools are good, it is good for college football in Texas. As an Aggie fan I welcome the competition. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.
                  The chance of them becoming Arkansas to the SEC 2.0 is very real.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post

If A&M can be successful (which is basically .500 in conference and middle of the divisional race over 10 years), what makes you think Texas can not?

I am going crazy with the notion that people think the University of Texas is going to fade away in college football. Every program goes through lulls or bad stretches, even Alabama but to think at some point they will not turn it around is blows my mind. Texas made a really bad hire in Strong and Herman started to get them on the right path but wasn't seen the guy to move the ball forward. If Sark is the guy, Texas will be right back to its position in the upper echelon of college football.

For me, the commitment to join the SEC means its important to the University and they will spend the effort and the money to be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      If A&M can be successful (which is basically .500 in conference and middle of the divisional race over 10 years), what makes you think Texas can not?

I am going crazy with the notion that people think the University of Texas is going to fade away in college football. Every program goes through lulls or bad stretches, even Alabama but to think at some point they will not turn it around is blows my mind. Texas made a really bad hire in Strong and Herman started to get them on the right path but wasn't seen the guy to move the ball forward. If Sark is the guy, Texas will be right back to its position in the upper echelon of college football.

For me, the commitment to join the SEC means its important to the University and they will spend the effort and the money to be successful.

I figured it to be their outlook for Texas before they ever post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        I can’t be the only one cracking up at the excitement of these tu fans over joining the SEC. Makes my day every day I open this thread.

When do we dig up the SEC is overrated and SEC media biased posts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jealousy...

Comment

I think this is spot on. Make no mistake the SEC is gonna be tough but hopefully the move will bring a new excitement for fans and recruits. Lets also remember, UT has had success in the recent past against some of the SEC schools even in the depths of our drought. Unfortunately a couple of BAD hires can send a program to purgatory for 10years. This happens to most schools. Again, the SEC move will help but IF Sark is the guy, then UT can get back to competing. I am excited and hope it happens sooner than later.

Hook'em

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Both are still valid claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                                I hope you boys are ready for Texas to get SEC Media Bias and Texas Media Bias (BOMC) at the same time. Hold on!

Comment

Working...
                                X