No announcement yet.

Leveled f250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

37 Nitto ridge grapplers with 2.5" lift up front and 1.5" taller rear block. I have a fuel tank and toolboxes so my truck squatted a little in the rear and I hate the running uphill look.

The second pic is with 295/65R20, and they didn't rub like the 37's do.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe these pics wont be so big.

Comment

Curious why

Curious! I had a stock f350 with 35/12.5/20 tires ( they seemed huge and I returned to 275/65/20)
        Why is everyone lifting/leveling is it performance needs?
        Or vanity needs?
        With the fords cratering with death wobble I know L/L only makes it even worse
        Why spend $5000-$6000 that could possibly expose you to huge liability when insurance denies any coverage
        I am a old middle age guy and don’t see any advantage in any situation
        Just curious not judging ( it’s your money)

Comment

all I know is that the bigger rims your get the more $$$$ the tires are. The higher you lift the truck the less towing capabilities it has. Some peoples trucks are just pavement pushers and never/hardly see dirt roads or pull anything.

My opinion, I like having decent sidewall on my tires because it takes bumps better and I don't have to worry about messing a rim up if I scrap something. I had mine with a leveling kit on it and it worked great and looked good also. everyone has their own desires though. good luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
            Curious! I had a stock f350 with 35/12.5/20 tires ( they seemed huge and I returned to 275/65/20)

Or vanity needs?

Why spend $5000-$6000 that could possibly expose you to huge liability when insurance denies any coverage

A good quality lift/level does not make death wobble worse or more probable.

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
              all I know is that the bigger rims your get the more $$$$ the tires are. The higher you lift the truck the less towing capabilities it has. Some peoples trucks are just pavement pushers and never/hardly see dirt roads or pull anything.

My opinion, I like having decent sidewall on my tires because it takes bumps better and I don't have to worry about messing a rim up if I scrap something. I had mine with a leveling kit on it and it worked great and looked good also. everyone has their own desires though. good luck to you
              I’ve got a 17’ 350 SRW on 37s. I’ve had over 21k behind it with no issues maintaining highway speeds or control. I regularly have 14-17k behind it without issue either. My truck is stock height though.

Comment

Well I decided to go with a 6 inch fab tech and fox shocks. Still looking for the right wheel and tire combo. Texas performance and off road gave me a few different ones to pick from in there package deal they are running.

Comment

Dont have pics but i did a 3/1 level kit on my F250 (3" in front, 1" in back) with 35's and it was perfect. Sat about the same height as a half ton pickup with a 6" lift.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                    Or vanity needs?
                    If you're spending $5k-$6k on a level kit, i have some oceanfront property in AZ you might be interested in.....

Think mine installed was around $400-$500 plus the cost of new tires which i needed anyways. Also, doesn't change insurance coverage whatsoever. This is not a suspension lift, just a simple level kit.
                    Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-17-2020, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
                      Maybe these pics wont be so big.

Thats a big *** fuel tank in the first pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                        If you're spending $5k-$6k on a level kit, i have some oceanfront property in AZ you might be interested in.....

Think mine installed was around $400-$500 plus the cost of new tires which i needed anyways. Also, doesn't change insurance coverage whatsoever. This is not a suspension lift, just a level kit.
                        I had to google it up lift + install = $4000
                        Didn’t look at shocks and tires would think add $2000

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                            4k gallon green diesel and the small one is 2k dyed diesel

Comment

I was told 6k all in. For a 6inch lift and install with upgraded shocks. Plus my pick of 22s and 37s

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

3” in front, 1” bigger block in rear running 36-1/2” tires on 9 wides
                                Sharp looking truck.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X