No announcement yet.

Kill shot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing wrong with a dead buck with one shot ! Nice one !

Comment

Nice shot on a great buck. Did you get it mounted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
        Nice shot on a great buck. Did you get it mounted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        I did

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
          Oh, I just call it like I see it. .

What a coincidence......So do these guys.....

Originally posted by canny View Post
          Do you make a conscious effort to be a **** or does it just come natural?
          Originally posted by sotx View Post
          The level of D~Baggery on this site by some never ceases to amaze me.

Nice shot canny! Cool video of the impact
          Last edited by Smart; 01-07-2020, 02:17 PM.

Comment

No idea how a shot that anchors a deer right there can be bad. Neat video, great deer.

Comment

Instead of commenting on what I believe would be the proper shot because I personally have reservations about drawing a red line near the neck of a deer and telling people they should have shot there because its less ethical, but anyway does anybody else find that deer to seem to be in extremely good health prior to the shot of course? Deer seems to be in excellent condition, and mature.

Nice work man.

Comment

Good shot.. NEVER shoot on in the neck with a 300 mag anything of you want to mount it..

Comment

Originally posted by Hayek'sPupil View Post
                  Instead of commenting on what I believe would be the proper shot because I personally have reservations about drawing a red line near the neck of a deer and telling people they should have shot there because its less ethical, but anyway does anybody else find that deer to seem to be in extremely good health prior to the shot of course? Deer seems to be in excellent condition, and mature.

Nice work man.
                  Thats interesting that you brought up the health. The year was 2014 and I have a photo of him from 2012 (somewhere) where he was estimated to be a 5.5 year old 9pt (was easily distinguished by his double throat patch and funky right browtine). If you recall 2011-2012 were our bad drought years and we started coming out in 2013 and 2014 was a better year. In 2012 he may have scored 125 as a 9 pt and most folks, including myself would have thought about "skimming" him...lol. However he got a pass due to the poor range conditions and in 2 more years he showed up as a typical 12 frame with the same little kicker off his right browtine, grossed 148.

Comment

There is always that one guy that has to vomit out his mouth. Congrats on a great deer man. Dead is dead. It doesn’t matter how you get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool video!
                      That's a **** nice buck,Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X