For the Mexico Boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the Mexico Boys

Do they make bulletproof glass for an F350 so a fella can still go hunting/harvesting?!..

ask for a friend.[emoji3061][emoji41]

Comment

Just a " Friendly Reminder " from us " Mexico Boys ".... we don't need news captions to know what and when things get hot down there.... we know instantly from local sources which are MUCH more reliable....

Comment

For the Mexico Boys

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
        WOW! I cant believe you put that on here, you are about to be prosecuted by the guys who hunt down there. Dont you know, that it is just as dangerous in Houston as it is in Nuevo Laredo? They shoot fully auto machine guns and 50 cals at the police all the time in Houson.

No one cares if you put “news” up there big dog it’s when guys like you start trying to tell a grown man what to do with his life that usually warrants a response. As stated in other threads we are all aware of the risk, and so do our family’s we choose to go do it for our own reasons. I’m still not sure why so many feel the need to keep tabs on us, an make remarks were big boys.

To the op thanks for the passing of info Most of all the guys i know in that area knew almost immediately from their respected landowners, but thanks for looking out [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Just a " Friendly Reminder " from us " Mexico Boys ".... we don't need news captions to know what and when things get hot down there.... we know instantly from local sources which are MUCH more reliable....

I spent a good portion of my life working the dumps along our border and am not going to post up local sources like I have the big nuts. This was just a friendly reminder for those that may not be a Mexico “pro” like some of you. If you don’t like the post move along to the Mexico fan boy post and talk about how good it is.

Comment

Comment

For the Mexico Boys

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
              Personally I found the story interesting. I have no sources across the border and no family that lives on the border. This is where I hear about these types of things going on across the border. I don’t see where the OP posted anything about telling any grown man, or calling you out personally about hunting in Mexico. Don’t understand why a news story being posted would would bother you. Have a good hunt.

I didn’t quote the original poster... my response was to a guy being extremely passive aggressive trying to cause drama... i thanked the original poster for passing the information along, and simply let him know most guys down there in that area are all good as most their landowners informed them.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                To the op thanks for the passing of info Most of all the guys i know in that area knew almost immediately from their respected landowners, but thanks for looking out [emoji1360]

Yep I would have posted the same thing if it was a shootout in San Antonio. I have friends and relatives currently hunting down there now and I have hunted there in the past. Most know the risks and some may not. Everyone have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  I spent a good portion of my life working the dumps along our border and am not going to post up local sources like I have the big nuts. This was just a friendly reminder for those that may not be a Mexico “pro” like some of you. If you don’t like the post move along to the Mexico fan boy post and talk about how good it is.

You post up something aimed at " Mexico Boys " .., like we don't know what's up there cowboy .

Maybe you should rename your thread " Mexico Shootout " to get the attention you were looking for

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    You post up something aimed at " Mexico Boys " .., like we don't know what's up there cowboy .

Maybe you should rename your thread " Mexico Shootout " to get the attention you were looking for

Y’all gender neutral now?

Comment

Its ok to post warnings. Im too close to the whole enchilada to have much of an opinion, Im going back, my mind couldn’t escape it no matter what side of the river I sleep on, and its not to kill a deer, i dont like killing them My oldest son loves to remind me! But if I ran into a deer like Rusty killed or a double beam cullbuck like Shane’s after I had a few beers? I bet I could do it enthusiastically again! Be safe wherever you are

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                        Its ok to post warnings. Im too close to the whole enchilada to have much of an opinion, Im going back, my mind couldn’t escape it no matter what side of the river I sleep on, and its not to kill a deer, i dont like killing them My oldest son loves to remind me! But if I ran into a deer like Rusty killed or a double beam cullbuck like Shane’s after I had a few beers? I bet I could do it enthusiastically again! Be safe wherever you are
                        Pearls before swine...

I'm not sure what's happening down here...I don't get these two recent car jackings on the Reynosa bridge. 'Sounds' as if they Were they both north bound creeping along, which makes you think they couldn't u-turn?? Multiple armed men going bumper to bumper crawling along with all your witnesses in tow to the US??

I don't know the new Reynosa bridge as I always took Pharr or Mission. Not hearing crap about it.

BLB has this for NL:

Nuevo Laredo: Images from CDN La Furia Negra clash

Yesterday afternoon there was an aggression against elements of the well-known La Furia Negra, [Black Fury] which after repelling the aggression killed 3 hitmen of the Northeast CDN Cartel.

The group known as La Furia Negra are Special Forces of the Tamaulipas State Police formed targeting drug traffickers.

They are very aggressive and some reports accuse them of extrajudicial executions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas: State Police Clash with Cartel del Noreste

Video translation is as follows:
                        Newscaster:

Day 1 of the year and the first shooting of 2020 has already been recorded. This afternoon Tamaulipas State Police clashed with alleged members of the Cartel del Noreste in Nuevo Laredo.

At least 4 criminals died. 2 policemen were injured. These clashes occurred in various parts of the city. There were people who took shelter in shopping centers.

They even posted on social networks that they had been trapped. Avenues blockages were also reported. There are even reports of businesses incinerated.

But that is yet to be confirmed. Gunfire continues to be reported in the city tonight. Those who also recorded scenes from the shootings were the State Police themselves. Well, that today in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas has started off the year.

Comment

Mmm a good ol' TBH pissing match! I'm about to head to the stand, yall keep this going at least until dark for me, it's been real slow up here...

Comment

It's obvious that you guys that hunt down there. Really don't care about your family's that much.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

New year, new cartel!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                                It's obvious that you guys that hunt down there. Really don't care about your family's that much.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                                After reading this my first reaction was to let you have it with both barrels. But I took a deep breath and choose to forgive you instead for the most personally ignorant and incendiary post I have ever read

Comment

Working...
                                X