Deep State Crumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    We will see it about 2 weeks before the 2020 election. Heads will explode and people will jump off buildings. A few will commit suicide with 3 or 4 shotgun blasts to the back of their heads.
    Wow! We will need to revive this thread after the election and give you your due credit for calling it

Comment

Wasn't Nunes supposed to be issuing criminal referrals this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Wasn't Nunes supposed to be issuing criminal referrals this week?
        he still is.

Comment

TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC . Im holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
            http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/...mpression=true

Huber doing his work....this is the one I believe will be huge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            Did you read that article? It is saying that Huber hasn't done squat.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              Did you read that article? It is saying that Huber hasn't done squat.
              That's exactly the point.....LEAKING kills investigations. The fact the no-one in DC knows what he is doing (outside of POTUS, AG Barr, and a few others) is extremely significant. They went around the leak culture of the swamp.

This is a different kind of President and the way he operates.

Comment

That's exactly the point.....LEAKING kills investigations. The fact the no-one in DC knows what he is doing (outside of POTUS, AG Barr, and a few others) is extremely significant. They went around the leak culture of the swamp.

That's what everyone kept saying about Sessions.

Comment

I hope you're right, but I sure wouldn't bet on your theory...

Comment

I have no faith in our government that they will do anything. Are they even doing anything or just holding press conferences and running their mouths at each other? All these people in DC are a joke.

Comment

Starting to think Trumps got some beef brewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Starting to think Trumps got some beef brewing.
                        It may be pork or chicken but its definately brewing.

Comment

OIG report should be coming up next...

Comment

100% on the President and I sure hope you are right on Huber.
                            I am so ready to hear about deep state traitors jumping off building roofs.

Comment

How much did the Obama administration know? I think we will start to see the investigations shift this way.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                100% on the President and I sure hope you are right on Huber.
                                I am so ready to hear about deep state traitors jumping off building roofs.
                                I hope I'm right too.....I want justice for these crooks and traitors.

Comment

Working...
                                X