Good work, men!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Happy to see a very positive thread but at same time furious that OP hesitated posting it due to current climate on TBH with too many judgmental people saying another year etc. I miss the old days of TBH

Comment

Man that’s awesome!!! Great job!!

I also want to say the pictures are awesome. I don’t know how many I see with the deers tongue hanging out. I feel like pictures with the tongue hanging out kinda ruin the picture.

Comment

I love these stories when young people are involved. Congrats to all.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Happy to see a very positive thread but at same time furious that OP hesitated posting it due to current climate on TBH with too many judgmental people saying another year etc. I miss the old days of TBH
                Came back to check for just that.

Glad you took the advice and posted it Bryan! Now if we can get Aiden to share duck pics without #namingthespot

Comment

Don’t know how I just saw this post. Outstanding job dad! First buck and with a bow and by himself. That’s all props to you and mom on how y’all are raising these boys up. Love the video! The little stanky leg dance at the end cracked me up. My son just turned 8 and I can’t wait until the day he shoots a deer by himself. He’s still not ready. He’s too afraid to wound an animal even though he’s lights out at the range. I won’t ever force him to take a life though. When he’s comfortable making a shot it’ll happen. My middle, 3 year old girl, might beat him though. She’s stone cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Came back to check for just that.

Glad you took the advice and posted it Bryan! Now if we can get Aiden to share duck pics without #namingthespot

Lol. [emoji52]

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                      Man that’s awesome!!! Great job!!

I also want to say the pictures are awesome. I don’t know how many I see with the deers tongue hanging out. I feel like pictures with the tongue hanging out kinda ruin the picture.

Agreed! I always try to fix the tongue if needed. Compliments on the photos go to my wife. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                        Don’t know how I just saw this post. Outstanding job dad! First buck and with a bow and by himself. That’s all props to you and mom on how y’all are raising these boys up. Love the video! The little stanky leg dance at the end cracked me up. My son just turned 8 and I can’t wait until the day he shoots a deer by himself. He’s still not ready. He’s too afraid to wound an animal even though he’s lights out at the range. I won’t ever force him to take a life though. When he’s comfortable making a shot it’ll happen. My middle, 3 year old girl, might beat him though. She’s stone cold.

Good stuff. I agree on not forcing. I’ve got 2 that love it and 1 not so much. And lol on the stank leg dance. [emoji23] [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

Furious? My bad.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Working...
                            X