• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Full of what?
    Not your sh** . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      Yall pound this dang recruiting talk to death all off season and here we are with Texas possibly making a push for the big 12 championship game and apparently it's back to recruiting talk like next season hinges on one or two potential players to turn the corner. Ask Chumbo how that has worked out for him
      Meh, we'd be happy to take the kids that were brought up today in the last few post. As would you.

If Texas beats TCU, I'll start thinking about the title game for a rematch. Until then. I'm not sold they can put it all together versus a team that believes. TCU, a team of destiny.

Unfortunately, this team hasn't been able to handle prosperity. Should they win on Saturday, I foresee a flop in Kansas.
      Last edited by Chad C; 11-07-2022, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
        Not your sh** . . lol
        Sorry your Tractor Supply recruits don’t meet the gold/winning standard

Comment

Yall pound this dang recruiting talk to death all off season and here we are with Texas possibly making a push for the big 12 championship game and apparently it's back to recruiting talk like next season hinges on one or two potential players to turn the corner. Ask Chumbo how that has worked out for him

Mudhole cometh from the Frawgs and the sandbaggin Czar...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Meh, we'd be happy to take the kids that were brought up today in the last few post. As would you.

If Texas beats TCU, I'll start thinking about the title game for a rematch. Until then. I'm not sold they can put it all together versus a team that believes. TCU, a team of destiny.

Unfortunately, this team hasn't been able to handle prosperity. Should they win on Saturday, I foresee a flop in Kansas.
            We would love to add more great recruits no doubt about it. It's not you, it's the general belief that if a few studs are signed that's all it takes to win. Yes you have got to get players but a great coach can potentially get more out of a 2 or 3 star player usually than a 4 or 5 star.
            Say what yall want about epic Texas collapses and what not and Sark not getting it done. They are slowly getting the winning culture back in Austin and that's a dangerous thing for their opponents. It's going to be a war Saturday night and I hope he'll freezes over so the Frogs can fight the Horns on the ice

Comment

We would love to add more great recruits no doubt about it. It's not you, it's the general belief that if a few studs are signed that's all it takes to win.

He said there were two potential recruits switching to Texas…and that prompted your rant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Although, the majority will sign in a month. Anthony Hill is an EE. He will sign in December. Keep an eye on Hicks exiting as well. Then there's the portal kiddos that'll soon be on the move.

And we all know their signatures are as good an the paper they are on. I put zero stock in what these kids say.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  And we all know their signatures are as good an the paper they are on. I put zero stock in what these kids say.
                  The signature is final unless they transfer. Winning culture, few transfers. Losing culture, 15-20 hit the portal.

For the bulk of the croots on the market, December... is the new signing day (for now). I'd say it's about to get interesting, but you're welcome to blow it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle_Milty View Post
                    Gig em'

Gotta support my Ags good or bad! This has been one rough season though
                    This. Hope Weigman can finish strong so we can get them next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      He said there were two potential recruits switching to Texas…and that prompted your rant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      There were 3 people discussing players flipping and recruiting. Its almost like there isn't a big game for some of you all. So tired of hearing recruiting talk. Save it for the off season so you have something to discuss

Comment

2022 College Football Week 11

There were 3 people discussing players flipping and recruiting. Its almost like there isn't a big game for some of you all. So tired of hearing recruiting talk. Save it for the off season so you have something to discuss

Comment

Texas is 6-3, we're (I for one) fairly disappointed. It's a big game for the kids. It doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, at least on our end. National title odds are dead. Big 12 title is on the table win or lose if they can finish off Kansas and BU.

I might be a bit more up on the game if I was headed to DKR this weekend, but I'll be on the softball fields with my gem of an 8u player.

A win and they spoil TCU's season. Cool.

Comment

Texas is 6-3, we're (I for one) fairly disappointed. It's a big game for the kids. It doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, at least on our end. National title odds are dead. Big 12 title is on the table win or lose if they can finish off Kansas and BU.

I might be a bit more up on the game if I was headed to DKR this weekend, but I'll be on the softball fields with my gem of an 8u player.

A win and they spoil TCU's season. Cool.
                            Stranger things have happened and can happen. Who pegged TU, Clemson. Bama all losing this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              No need to drag Burnadell into this

Comment

Stranger things have happened and can happen. Who pegged TU, Clemson. Bama all losing this weekend?
                                I'd take the win, who wouldn't. They would be 7-3 with 2 to play. It's not a storm the field, victory.

Hard to beat a good time twice, regardless of Saturdays outcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X