Was a rough one last night…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    There is a special place in Heaven for foster parents. I'm sorry for the sadness, but when you think of the sadness prevented in that child's life, simply because of the love y'all have shown, you gotta be proud. God bless y'all.
    Ditto. I could not have said it better myself.

Comment

There is a special place in Heaven for foster parents. I'm sorry for the sadness, but when you think of the sadness prevented in that child's life, simply because of the love y'all have shown, you gotta be proud. God bless y'all.
      ^^^ x 100

Comment

Curt summed it up perfectly. I was having trouble with my emotions to say the right words.

God Bless you and your loving family!

Comment

This!!!!

Comment

Bless y'all for what you do
            You do make a difference!!

Comment

Thanks for your service.

Comment

We fostered our two kids and their sibling for 3 1/2 years before adopting them. It almost tore me apart when the third one went home. I have sent prayers of peace out for you and your family. I still remember going through training and being told not to get attached to your foster kids. In my mind anyone who could do that shouldn’t be a parent at any level. We are built to love and nurture. God bless you for doing that.

Comment

Another amen.

I couldn’t do it.

God bless those who can.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                    We fostered our two kids and their sibling for 3 1/2 years before adopting them. It almost tore me apart when the third one went home. I have sent prayers of peace out for you and your family. I still remember going through training and being told not to get attached to your foster kids. In my mind anyone who could do that shouldn’t be a parent at any level. We are built to love and nurture. God bless you for doing that.

All of you who foster are amazing, Heaven sent angels. I can't even understand how one would go about not getting attached.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                      God Bless you and your family!
                      Amen

Comment

What a beautiful sad story. God bless y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job. making differences in the life of young ones. building a platform for them for success.

Comment

I keep coming back and coming back to this thread because my daughter fosters and a couple of years ago she had one little boy that lived with them for about a year and a half. When he went back to his parents it really left a hole in my heart and I miss him so much.

Comment

Working...
                            X