No announcement yet.

Prayers needed for my mom this time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers spoken this morning for your Mother.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

dang son! Hang in there.

Comment

Knee mail sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers Up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
              She's stuck in recovery right now because there are no rooms available.
              They're supposed to have an open room later this morning.
              Just went through the "no rooms available" fiasco ourselves. It's crazy

Comment

prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers up. Hope she gets a room soon

Comment

Oh WOW Kevin, just now seeing this one!! Son-of-a-gun, your family just can't seem to catch a break!! I'm sure sorry this has happened.

Lord, You know all the details of Ms. Pam's situation right now. I ask You Lord as a witness to others of Your Grace, Mercy, and Love for all of us to complete the healing Your doctor-servants began in her. Please Lord restore the use of her arms/legs that she may maintain a healthy life. Make her Your witness. Soften her heart and show her just how much those around her care for her and want to help her to a restoration. Give her the strength and drive to take advantage of Your miraculous work in her Lord.

Lord, I ask a special measure of compassion on our brother Kevin and his beautiful wife and little boy. Give them comfort as You do work in their lives and in their family. Give them a peace that is full of hope, the hope that comes from Your Son Jesus and it is in His name we ask and pray, Amen!

Let me know Kevin if I can do anything for y'all... You call, I'm there!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                      X