No announcement yet.

PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, when they did their reversal and crawfished they called it a mistake…now not so much.

So they were for it.. before they were against it…before they were for it.

Comment

Done...

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
        Lol, when they did their reversal and crawfished they called it a mistake…now not so much.

So they were for it.. before they were against it…before they were for it.
        So should everyone get $2,500 for PayPal posting misinformation?

Comment

Just for kicks and giggles, I went to their site to even see if I had an account. Signed up when it still belonged to Elon Musk. I never used it, and would have thought the account was removed, but nope.

So, after resetting my password, I logged in and closed the account. Given I still had an account, I am now no longer in their numbers of users for the company's valuation.

Go woke and go broke.

Comment

Yep. Close it down. Done.

Comment

I think the first round was their test to see how many would actually dump them ( and not just say they did) to see if they could handle the blow. I’m thinking they saw it wasn’t anything they couldn’t handle so they kicked the ball for good this time. As y’all can see, there are very limited post on here compared to the amount of active members.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bucknaked;16478998 As y’all can see, there are very limited post on here compared to the amount of active members.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind that there are some that just closed down without a peep

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bad Bass View Post
                  Keep in mind that there are some that just closed down without a peep
                  Absolutely! But still

Comment

I closed mine.

Comment

Closed. Never used it much but it will hit their metrics none the less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Closed. What's the next best thing?

Comment

I have used mine a bunch over the years, but closed it after hearing this. So did a lot of friends. It will definitely hurt them

Comment

BY BY Paypal.

Comment

I closed my 20 yr old PayPal account. Tired of all their continual BS.

Comment

I tested out GabPay and it works fine so I'm killing Venmo and PayPal now. eBay will be a little more difficult but I'm not too worried about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X