Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done- it took about 30 seconds! Good riddance

Comment

I have a pending transaction, so I have to wait a couple days. I will close mine this weekend. F them!

I’ve been a member since 2007…

Comment

Just canceled / closed mine. Been a member since 2004. I had to verify it was me closing with a pin to my phone and then said we will send you an email letting you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Circulating that the fine is now reinstated

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...isinformation/

Thank you for the update, I actually planned to update this thread after seeing the news. Hopefully this is a wake up call to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So what do they do about all the stuff that was “misinformation” a year ago that has now been proven true? Are they refunding those folks?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              So what do they do about all the stuff that was “misinformation” a year ago that has now been proven true? Are they refunding those folks?

Considering hospitals are still enforcing Covid vaccines on new employees I’d say they’re still holding on to the 2020 mainstream narratives. There will be no recourse in these “misinformation” fines.

Comment

PayPal

Done

Comment

Didn't appear to hurt their stock ...yet

Comment

Entertaining
                    Attached Files

Comment

Took my card and bank off of my account and closed my account. Easy as pie.

Comment

Cancelled!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Make sure to request to delete your data before closing the account.

Comment

Next they’ll require us to add our pronouns. Covid caused the world to go crazy.

I do a bit through PayPal, so won’t be canceling it, but will work to reduce the use of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
                              Next they’ll require us to add our pronouns. Covid caused the world to go crazy.

I do a bit through PayPal, so won’t be canceling it, but will work to reduce the use of it.
                              Covid allowed us to see what was always there but previously hidden behind the curtain.

Comment

Haven't used Paypal in years. I've always hated it.

Comment

Working...
                                X