X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
      Anyone had any luck buying a new Bronco (not ordering) off the lot without paying over MSRP?

The wife has the full size Bronco bug and ordering/waiting a year isn’t an option.
      The ol saying wish in one hand..... comes to mind. Might explain to her the current reality. You can have one right now and pay over msrp or wait and pay msrp... due diligence shopping around may pay off

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Says no investigation into 2022. It was the 2021s apparently.

Was it resolved ?

Comment

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
          Just wait for this economy to tank and they have 15 of them on the lot collecting dust. The day of bending the consumer over the sales desk will be over.
          To be fair the consumer volunteers to bend over the desk.

Comment

Originally posted by Mambajeep View Post
            37’s with those motor options?

….gears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just wonder if they had named it the Stallion if it would have the same following. Just curious, is it the name or vehicle?

Comment

Driving on I-20 yesterday I noticed Canton Ford in Canton, Texas and 6 Broncos displayed out front. I have not idea if they mark-up, but I've found that usually the further you go from the major cities, the less likely they are to mark them up.

Comment

We bought a new loaded badlands Sasquatch from 4 Stars in Jacksboro for MSRP, it was a custom order and the buyer backed out when it came in. We have almost 10k miles on it so far as my wife’s daily driver and we love it rides and drives great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well OP, any update?

I saw at least 8 on the used lot at Ford Autonation Katy on Monday morning. All some shade of gray/black.

Comment

3 or 4 at Caraway Ford in Nixon Texas this morning

Comment

Working...
                      X