Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    Good Luck Michael!
    Thanks David. Keeping fingers crossed it goes relatively smooth, but it is bar buying.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
      I can tell you that dealer is probably well over MSRP. I worked on 99/249 for the last 1.5 years. Stopped to check out those broncos several times and they were marked up pretty high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thanks! You’re correct on the over MSRP, but they mentioned they’d let me use X-plan and my PCO (if it can be used towards a Bronco). Figured with those two I should be much closer or even below MSRP.

Comment

Originally posted by bow newby View Post
        I am in the car business. The used side. I have seen many of these over the last several months at auction. No one is buying them or really showing much interest. Try to work a deal on a new one and see what happens. Many were thinking these were going to bring the interest of the new body corvette and they haven’t.
        I also heard they where having motor problems. You hear anything like that?

Comment

I am in the car business. The used side. I have seen many of these over the last several months at auction. No one is buying them or really showing much interest. Try to work a deal on a new one and see what happens. Many were thinking these were going to bring the interest of the new body corvette and they haven’t.
          That’s really good to know, thanks for that info. I have a bit of time to spare before I ‘need’ to buy one….seems waiting might be a smarter choice based on that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
            If I remember correctly the 2.7 had some issues, don’t think I’ve heard the same about the 2.3….I may be completely wrong here.

Comment

I would email or call 5 Star Ford in North Richland Hills. I just purchased a Ranger Tremor for MSRP and they were very easy to deal with and no games.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                I haven’t heard about motor issues. With the economy and interest rates and car sales just generally slowing down at this time of the year. Vehicles over $40,000 are a tough sale right now.

Comment

Not heard any motor problems.

Like said above, check the 5 Star Dealerships (multiple locations in DFW). Dont think they will tag you for over MSRP - last I heard - but that might have changed.

Comment

I haven't heard of any places charging less than $5k over sticker. Even that is rare. Most soft tops are $10k over and hardtops are $15k over. At least that's how it was a few months back. Waiting times on new orders are still taking over a year from what I've heard.

Comment

Just wait for this economy to tank and they have 15 of them on the lot collecting dust. The day of bending the consumer over the sales desk will be over.

Comment

I don't understand how it seems like unless you buy the high end model they don't even come with the bronco emblems at all..if I buy a new bronco it better have the dadgum horse on the back

Comment

We ordered ours last September and got it in January. Paid msrp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

5 Star in Dallas has a Bronco Raptor in transit!!

Comment

I bought mine straight off the lot. It was their mannequin unit. Ford sent 1-2 to most dealerships for people to see and test drive and hopefully order one. Dealers couldn't sell them for 6 months. I lucked out and found mine about 3 weeks before they could sell it and put my name on it. Paid MSRP, not a dollar over like most have. There are quite a few out there now on lots that are at MSRP if you look. A lot are over MSRP and people price gouging, some are over because they already have a lot of aftermarket options on them. Look around enough and be willing to drive a bit if needed to find a deal. Lots of FB groups on the new Broncos with people selling all the time as well. I got mine in late April of this year and already have over 20k miles on it with absolutely zero issues at all and love it.

Comment

I haven’t heard about motor issues. With the economy and interest rates and car sales just generally slowing down at this time of the year. Vehicles over $40,000 are a tough sale right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X