New Bronco Buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bronco Buying

Anyone had any luck buying a new Bronco (not ordering) off the lot without paying over MSRP?

The wife has the full size Bronco bug and ordering/waiting a year isn’t an option.

A family member had one on order for 2 years. Recently got it - and not digging it. She wanted to move it to a new owner last I heard. Low miles and it’s pretty loaded. Dark blue color. She lives in Coldspring. I can check if she’s still wanting to sell it if you’re interested…

Comment

Not want to pay Over MSRP seems like a pipe dream

Comment

I was tossing them and a 4runner back ans forth for a hot minute. Fell into a 250

Oh well. Maybe when kid graduates

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
          A family member had one on order for 2 years. Recently got it - and not digging it. She wanted to move it to a new owner last I heard. Low miles and it’s pretty loaded. Dark blue color. She lives in Coldspring. I can check if she’s still wanting to sell it if you’re interested…
          Thanks. That’d be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            I was tossing them and a 4runner back ans forth for a hot minute. Fell into a 250

Oh well. Maybe when kid graduates

Mine wants an F250, but she said it has to be lifted and that won’t fit in the garage.

I’ve done some measuring and I think a Bronco with a 5” lift and 37s will fit….think this is where I’ll end up.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
              Mine wants an F250, but she said it has to be lifted and that won’t fit in the garage.

I’ve done some measuring and I think a Bronco with a 5” lift and 37s will fit….think this is where I’ll end up.
              37’s with those motor options?

Comment

Buddy of mine just got his that was ordered 2 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  Buddy of mine just got his that was ordered 2 years ago
                  I found a couple of dozen new ones today, at dealerships now or on their way, but they’re all asking over MSRP.

Comment

A dealer 99/249 has 4 or 5

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      A dealer 99/249 has 4 or 5

Thanks dude. That’s one of my stops tomorrow. Have an appointment there at 11.

Comment

Good Luck Michael!

Comment

I believe they have a bunch at the Beck & Masten on 1960 close to 290. Not sure if they’re asking over sticker though

Comment

I can tell you that dealer is probably well over MSRP. I worked on 99/249 for the last 1.5 years. Stopped to check out those broncos several times and they were marked up pretty high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am in the car business. The used side. I have seen many of these over the last several months at auction. No one is buying them or really showing much interest. Try to work a deal on a new one and see what happens. Many were thinking these were going to bring the interest of the new body corvette and they haven’t.

Comment

Working...
                              X