View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 07:30 AM   #52
WapitiHunter
Four Point

Hunt In: Blanco, Starr County, Colorado

I would echo solid response already provided. Remember that there is no such thing as a fairytale marriage. I have been married to my wife for 29 years and we both have to put 100 percent into the marriage. Sounds like you are taking all of the right steps. Action is great, I guess our ancestors were right in recognizing that idle hands are the devils hands. I know that it is easy to get into your head if you have too much time to dwell on the negative. Building good habits and staying active. Talking to someone that can relate and/or with someone that can help you open up is good. I would say listen and talk to your wife and become her best friend. It sounds like to me that you both have something worth fighting for and you are both willing to putting in the hard work required to build a strong marriage. Donít count out the small stuff, cook her some deer camp surprise for breakfast, help her around the house, take her for a date night where you can talk and listen to what is important to you all and your future. Kudos for being Man enough to share with the Texas Bowhunter family and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WapitiHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top