Loving this!

Comment

Great thread, any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One piece at a time.....
        Looking good!

Comment

Newbie here. Just found this "5 STAR" thread. One of the best ever. Thanks wlee15!!!! Keep those pics and updates coming.

Comment

Awesome project and nice work so far. Following!

Comment

awesome work. following

Comment

Very cool build. Congrats on the property. I hope that you've found more help these days than when you first started.

Comment

Really awesome build, those views will be worth all the blood sweat and tears.

Comment

nice

Comment

What a build!! I really want to do something like this with my dad.

Comment

I'm liking it. Can't wait until you start inviting us out there hunting.

Comment

Looking good, thanks for the updates!

Comment

Thanks for all the likes! It has been a struggle but it will be worth it in then end. Praying for good weather this spring and summer so I can ramp up the efforts and get this done.

As far as getting help, it has not been easy. My Son and my Friend Andy really have stepped up and my Brother in Law has helped once. I do have A LOT of friend that want to come hunt, but I am starting to see that is all they want is to come hunt not work.

They always say you can tell who is really a great friend when the going gets tough, or when hard work is needed, and I can tell you it is true. But I am not gonna let that get me down, I will continue and I will create an awesome get-away place.

There was a thread on here about a place for sale is carta valley the has a magic gate. I can tell you when you have a place of your own that couldn't be more true. ALL the hard work is so worth it and even when you have long day of work ahead of you, you will feel so relaxed. I have leased for many years and there is a good felling when you get to the lease and the stress relief there happens, but it is nothing like when you own. No matter how small your land is. By no means will this place ever but a GREAT place to hunt, but it will always be a great place to be.

once again thanks for the kind words everyone, I can't wait to get out there again, and really get this place going again.

God Bless.

Here is the thread on that magic gate place.
                            Last edited by wlee15; 01-31-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

My goodness this thread is awesome! Congrats on the place and all the work you have completed so far! I look forward to following along!

Comment

Just discovered this thread. Love the build so far. In for more.

Comment

Working...
                                X