Sadly it's time to re-home some of the "Gang of Idiots"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much for the interest.

Five of the six hounds are spoken for and will be going to their new homes soon.

Ms Belle is still available for adoption. She is a sweet, well mannered, little hound and will make someone a good companion and house dog.

Comment

Bummer, I just love those dogs!

Thank you for your service.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
        Thanks so much for the interest.

Five of the six hounds are spoken for and will be going to their new homes soon.

Ms Belle is still available for adoption. She is a sweet, well mannered, little hound and will make someone a good companion and house dog.
        Glad to hear that you are finding good homes for this entertaining little crew

Hope your med issues are resolved quickly.

Getting old sucks.....

Comment

Glad they found homes

I have an old friend (will be 84 soon) that used to have his own "gang of idiots" and I always enjoyed going and turning them loose to run a big ol swamp rabbit in the bottom by his house.

Comment

I want to give a special thanks to two TBHers for adopting my hounds.

Turbo and Gunner will be going to Warren in East Texas to join texas assasin's own "Gang of Idiots" where they will get to chase rabbits. A big thanks to Jose Soto for adopting these two.

Lady, Annie and Peanut will be going to deep south Texas to live and hunt on an 8600 acre ranch full of rabbits. Ryan Weatherston aka mwr1981 and his family will be coming up Saturday to pick up my girls. Ryan is a long time houndsman who I'm sure will provide a great home for my girls

It will be hard to see them go and this hardcore old man may even shed a tear or two.

Thanks to both of you guys and I hope you and your kids get many years of enjoyment with these special little hounds.

Comment

God bless you sir, just reading this thread makes me shed a tear. It sounds like your girls will be well taken care of.

Comment

Hate to to hear it. Glad some guys are coming through to help.
                I'm in Decatur too if any are still available

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                  Hate to to hear it. Glad some guys are coming through to help.
                  I'm in Decatur too if any are still available
                  Ms Belle is still available. She will be a great companion and house dog. She minds well and is house trained. I retired her from rabbit hunting last year. She's a sweet little hound and was my first rescue. Just PM me if you'd like to come see her.

Comment

I'll miss your beagle stories! But I guess I'm living in my own so that's good too!!

Hope you get to feeling better!!

Comment

Hey buddy I know this is a long shot but do you still have any of your beagles for adoption? I am looking for one for my mom for Chritmas. I currently have a beagle that I got from a member on here and my mom is really wanting one. Thank you for your time!

Comment

Originally posted by Diamonddan View Post
                        Hey buddy I know this is a long shot but do you still have any of your beagles for adoption? I am looking for one for my mom for Chritmas. I currently have a beagle that I got from a member on here and my mom is really wanting one. Thank you for your time!
                        Sorry, but they have all been adopted. I kept one little female. I do have a friend that has some AKC puppies for sale. PM me if interested.

You might also take a look at these FB pages.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                          This is going be a hard thing to do, but health issues are forcing me to look for new homes for six of my beagles.

I have two well behaved males that are hard hunting little hounds. Gunner and Turbo are finished rabbit dogs from field champion blood lines. They are brothers from different mothers and a team that can flat burn up a rabbit track. I'd like to see them go to someone who will hunt them and take care of them. Gunner is 4 1/2 and Turbo is almost 7 years old.

Ms Belle is almost 10 years old and one of my original rescues. She's still active, healthy and a sweet little hound who is good with children and other dogs. She is house trained and minds well. I no longer hunt her due to her age. She will make someone a nice companion dog.

Lady is 5 1/2 years old and was first raised as a pet. I've had her for about two years. She has several field champions in her pedigree and is steady on the line. She's also very sweet natured and handles well.

These last two are going to be really hard to let go.

Annie is three years old and a sweet heart. She's a hard hunting rabbit dog that is also house trained. She minds well and loves to chase rabbits. She also has several field champions in her pedigree.

Her daughter, Peanut, was born on Jan. 2, 2019 and is a bit of a wild child puppy still. I've only had her out hunting one time. She has lots of potential and will make a good rabbit dog or pet. I'd also like for these two to go to a good home as a pair.

I start all my puppies out as house pets to teach them manners and commands. I can't guarantee they won't do their business in the house but they do know better.

All my hounds are healthy and up to date on shots and worming. They are all sweet dogs and get along well with kids and other dogs.

I'll be posting up pictures later today. If anyone is interested please send me a PM.

All will be free to the right homes. They will need to be picked up at my home in Decatur.
                          Ole Bandit must have missed that day in class or not gotten the memo. I love him to death, but he does not come for anything. LOL!

Hope your health is heading in the right direction. Prayers for you sir.
                          Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 12-16-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

glad you were able to find homes for the pups!

Comment

Froggy, if the rest of your dogs were anything like Leo, their now owners are having a ball with them. Now that he is not chasing rabbits all he wants is petting. He has gotten to where we are riding around in the Jeep, when I go to shift he will try to pull my hand back for more petting.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post
                                Froggy, if the rest of your dogs were anything like Leo, their now owners are having a ball with them. Now that he is not chasing rabbits all he wants is petting. He has gotten to where we are riding around in the Jeep, when I go to shift he will try to pull my hand back for more petting.
                                I'm glad to hear Leo is still doing well. I knew when you picked him up that he was going to a good, loving home.

Comment

Working...
                                X