Fender Bender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
    What do I need to do on my end? How much does my insurance go up? Do I need to pay anything up front?
    Don't sweat it brother. As mentioned, let insurance handle it. Since it's your first accident your premium will barely increase, if at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wrong. The other party appearing has no bearing on the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
        Don't sweat it brother. As mentioned, let insurance handle it. Since it's your first accident your premium will barely increase, if at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        This. Pay no attention to anyone else other than the adjusters

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

It my hunting and fishing truck I don’t plan on getting my truck fixed, you can’t even tell the dent is there. The license plate got bent a bit.

Comment

I ran into the back of a car with three older women inside. Thought it was curtains for me for sure. The cops arrived and made a report, didn’t issue me a situation, and my insurance co. Paid to fix both of our vehicles (deductible on mine). This occurred in McAllen, TX. I felt very fortunate the way it worked out.

Comment

Saw the judge today and I pleaded no contest. I only need to pay court cost and the violation will be under deferred adjudication for 180 days. It won’t affect my record or insurance. I feel way better.

Comment

Ya see amigo...all that worry steals our joy & for no reason. We all do it but hopefully the experience will mostly help with the initial knee jerk worry that gets ya so wound up. It's almost always a very small problem most of the time when one of these: 'new to you' scenarios get ya.

saludos...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Ya see amigo...all that worry steals our joy & for no reason. We all do it but hopefully the experience will mostly help with the initial knee jerk worry that gets ya so wound up. It's almost always a very small problem most of the time when one of these: 'new to you' scenarios get ya.

saludos...
                  Thank you, yea not knowing was what was bothering me.

Comment

Working...
                  X