mossberg maverick 88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mossberg maverick 88

$229! i could not pass it up... sold a single shot 12g to a friend and regretted not having a 12g at the ranch since then ..

i can't leave a gun trigger alone so i put a spring kit on it and added a few misc.
    the light position is just right it energizes the dot and makes it nice and bright ... has trinium anyways but it makes it really glow ...

very happy with it .. i'm sure it will be reliable ... and for the $ you can't beat it

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvLE2Ox1750&ab_channel=standbackitsgonnabl o"]Mossberg maverick 88 12G shotgun - YouTube[/ame]

Shot cases of shells through a Maverick back in my high school days!

Great guns for the money.

Comment

I got one. It goes bang every time I pull the trigger. Not sure what else you could ask a shotgun to do. Great gun.
      Last edited by Jamvo; 01-23-2022, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Solid gun for the money. Bought one many years back from academy and never had an issue with it. I can’t say I have shot it a ton, but reliable and durable.

Comment

I love a cheaper shotgun, not as many moving parts and all this fancy benelli stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Nash Thornton View Post
            I love a cheaper shotgun, not as many moving parts and all this fancy benelli stuff
            i have a benelli m1 super 90 .. one of the ones marked hk .. but to throw around at the ranch , this maverick 88 is just fine! the action at least on mine is way smoother than i would have expected .. it glides very well...

Comment

Working...
            X