X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any new reports fellers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hunted yesterday and today from 6am to 1pm - Fair amount of movement, but didn't see any big bucks. I've got pics of some big bucks showing up mid-day Tues & Wed of this week.

I also watched some small bucks chase after a doe that had a yearling and she wasn't ready, so it's getting close.

Comment

I had some chasing Wednesday. It was slow this morning.. only had a bedded down deer behind the blind when i was tryn to get in .Second time in the last week that has happened

Comment

Anybody got any reports since Saturday. Got one decent 8 point hanging around and have a couple rubs but only have pics of 2 shooters since mid October. Hoping things get to hopping in the next few days. Anybody got any insight on activity?? Good hunting

Comment

I watched a group of does saturday eve and nothing bothered them. My buddy on the same placed watched does get ran around by young bucks. Sunday morning I had two young bucks get into a sparring match. The sound must have got the attention of an 8pt and he came running in to check it out. I ended up dropping him.

Comment

Originally posted by krod777 View Post
              Anybody got any reports since Saturday. Got one decent 8 point hanging around and have a couple rubs but only have pics of 2 shooters since mid October. Hoping things get to hopping in the next few days. Anybody got any insight on activity?? Good hunting

Lake Kiowa? I live about 4 miles east of the gate and lease a lot out there. We may have to meet up for a beverage sometime

Comment

I hope to get up there later in the week......deer have been slow on the feeders. Pigs are THICK. The guys that hunted this past weekend said there was very little activity...I plan to hunt from a tree in the thick stuff so we will see how it goes.

Comment

Sounds good. I like cold beverages lol

Comment

I've got lots of movement right at daybreak and sunset. Mostly does though.. only got 1 shooter on camera, but hes pretty scarce.. did some scouting today and found a fresh scrape.. things looking up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any Grayson or Cooke county reports??

Saw some pics of a guy that shot a young 8 with a lot of potential that we’d been watching/passing. It’s beginning to get tough to grow bucks in Grayson. The Buck was 2.5-3.5 and maybe scored 110. Not sure why people are bow hunting Grayson if that’s their goals. Sad to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Last edited by SB09; 11-05-2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Slow on my game cams too.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                          Saw some pics of a guy that shot a young 8 with a lot of potential that we’d been watching/passing. It’s beginning to get tough to grow bucks in Grayson. The Buck was 2.5-3.5 and maybe scored 110. Not sure why people are bow hunting Grayson if that’s their goals. Sad to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Where was that buck killed?

Comment

Buck sent me this update this morning. 🤣
                            Acorns are super thick right now. Second drop started the last week of October. It’ll dry up in about another week. We’ve got 3 nice guys on this property but they’ll all get a pass this year. With all the rain we expect acorns deep into winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
                              Where was that buck killed?
                              SE Grayson. At least he didn't get the up and comer 14 we've got as a regular on cam.

Comment

At the grayson/denton line, found one buck that had a doe bedded and had her locked down. Walked up to probably 15 yards before they both stood up. She ran maybe 30 yards and immediately bedded, him the same. He wouldn't let me come near her.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X