X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Not shocked.

I read the name Kevin Steele on a message board. It makes a lot of sense this late in the year.
    Bag man heading to Lawrence?

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Les is out at KU.

I saw an article that had Mike Elko on the list. Willie Fritz at Tulane was the pick on that same list.
      Last edited by Heath; 03-08-2021, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Les is out at KU.
        Kansas wanted to dis-associate from Les based on his past. Basically get rid of the problem before it blows up on the KU campus with students marching with posters, and doing protests. Both parties mutually agreed to part ways.

statement from Miles . .. “This is certainly a difficult day for me and for my family. I love this university and the young men in our football program. I have truly enjoyed being the head coach at KU and know that it is in a better place now than when I arrived. To our student-athletes, I want you to remember that you came to play for KU and earn a degree here. So, I implore you to stay and build on what we started and do all of the things we talked about doing together. There is a bright future for all of you and for KU Football.”
        Last edited by Cajun Blake; 03-08-2021, 10:19 PM.

Comment

4* WR Sategna, AR, joins the Ags . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post

Comment

I know his dad really well. I will be cheering him on.

Comment

Is the Eyes of Texas episode over? . .

Comment

Is the Eyes of Texas episode over? . .
                  Doesn’t sound like it.

Comment

ls&u - 9 of 10 Title IX complaints occurred on Creaux-magnon's watch . . Students protesting minimal disciplinary action . .

Comment

Les is out at KU.

I saw an article that had Mike Elko on the list. Willie Fritz at Tulane was the pick on that same list.
                      I saw an article today suggesting Herman was in play!

I could be wrong but I don't see Elko interested in the job. He has turned down better opportunities from what I understand. Now would our OC (Daryl Dickey) make the move? Maybe so. He is rumored as well to be a candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        I saw an article today suggesting Herman was in play!

I could be wrong but I don't see Elko interested in the job. He has turned down better opportunities from what I understand.
                        I don't see Elko taking it. I just saw his name mentioned.

They should go get Charlie Strong, he helped Kansas win.

Comment

I don't see Elko taking it. I just saw his name mentioned.

They should go get Charlie Strong, he helped Kansas win.
                          Coming from a texas alum, this is funny...especially to an aggie.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good spot for Herman. He'd be the underdog in every game with no one to play down to. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dammit . . Ole les took the KU AD down with him . .

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Things looking more normal as each day passes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X