X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Is his wife for sale ? Asking for a friend

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    She can't be as hot looking as she used to be, but then she is probably only in there 30s now, maybe early 40s. I have not heard one word about her, since he married her, I don't even remember how long ago that was.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Looks like he’s done pretty well for being a draft dodging mediocre guitarist.
      So has Jane Fonda..... But, that don't make her, any less a traitor.......
      Hey, if you like "the nudge" fine.....................
      I don't.............

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
        I don't.............

Ouch you just lumped Jane Fonda in with Ted Nugent.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          That’s downright comical isn’t it 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Only, in the context of success.......................
            I don't think, ted is a traitor..................

Comment

I don't.............
              I’m definitely not a fan of his. But don’t hate him for his success either. Like pretty much everyone he’s done some good and some not so good things in life.

Comment

I wouldn't give that draft dodging, second rate, so called musician,
                the time of day.............
                He's not even in the top 100, guitar players.........
                So, in your opinion is there anything you think that is good about the man.

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
                  So, in your opinion is there anything you think that is good about the man.
                  IMHO---- Don't know the man personally, only publicly.......
                  So, I can't answer your question...................

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                    He would be great around a campfire because youd never have to talk. The stories about fred bear, the singing and strumming, and all would be entertaining.
                    One of my friends here in Abilene is good friends with Ted. My buddy and I were on the same lease a few years ago. Ted always comes in and hunts with my buddy a couple times a year. I was there one morning when Ted was there, and we all had breakfast in the lodge together. Ted in real life is the exact same as Ted on TV. He's a very nice man. Very intelligent and articulate. And very talkative and intense. You will never have to wonder what Ted is thinking or how he feels about something.

He's an interesting dude for sure.

I just called my buddy to see if he'd seen this auction. He said Ted told him about it a few weeks ago. He and his wife recently built a new house, and he just didn't want to have to move and store all this stuff anymore. He's still keeping a huge pile of VERY expensive Gibson Birdland guitars, among other guitars and a large number of other guns and bows and memorabilia. Just selling off the extra stuff. I've seen pictures of his Birdlands. His collection is worth a LOT of Bitcoin.

Comment

I don't.............

Jane Fonda is a guitarist?

Comment

I’m in for one of those springfields...

Comment

Put me in line for the '58 Gibson.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder what the story is behind the Fred Bear Lincoln Continental glove box door.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                              Yea, but your not top 100 of anything yourself, other than stick in the mud. Is that what y'all did in the Navy to pass the time, stick in the mud?
                              Actually, he served his country in Vietnam. You know, the one Ted chose not to participate in?
                              Many Vietnam veterans have issues with those who chose to let others go fight in their stead and then reap the benefits that others fought for.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                                He would be great around a campfire because youd never have to talk. The stories about fred bear, the singing and strumming, and all would be entertaining.
                                Back in 1991, Ted was doing a morning radio show here in Dallas at the Hard Rock Café. I stopped by before work to see if he would autograph my bow. Spent about a half hour talking to him. It was an enjoyable experience. Several years later, me and my son saw him in Mineral Wells at a little store on HWY180. He bought my son a Dr. Pepper. He was on his way to a hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X