Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is anyone in on AEZS

Comment

Bought some more mcoa. Hoping for a good run soon.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

still bleeding today, not huge losses but nothing on the upswing in a few days isn't fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dugie View Post
          still bleeding today, not huge losses but nothing on the upswing in a few days isn't fun.
          Same here

Comment

I’ve been red for several days now. Need a little jump!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
              I’ve been red for several days now. Need a little jump!
              Not sure we will see that today, The only good thing for me is the three stocks I'm getting killed in can only go up.

Not sure but HCMC may be moving today, Do you own DD, I guess moving down.
              Last edited by Bassdeer; 03-04-2021, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                Not sure we will see that today, The only good thing for me is the three stocks I'm getting killed in can only go up.
                Unfortunately they can go to zero. Been there and done that with a stock I was trading back in the late 90s. Dotcom baby!

Comment

Who is trading CryptoCurrency and which platform? Looking to do some trading on that side of the fence.

Comment

This is so ugly! Good thing I'm playing with just beer money!!

Comment

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
                      This is so ugly! Good thing I'm playing with just beer money!!
                      I'm right there with you. Still though, I hate losing money in the stock market and I'm currently doing just that. Takes all the fun out of it.

Comment

Don’t say I didn’t try to warn you. More pain to come with treasury auctions next week and expect more selling Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1187 View Post
                          Who is trading CryptoCurrency and which platform? Looking to do some trading on that side of the fence.

I’m using Coinbase. It’s a nice app, very intuitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sold everything yesterday. Gonna sit on the sidelines for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1187 View Post
                              I use coinbase, there are better out there but it's easy to use. I also use Binance but not the US version so you have to go through a vpn. I only use that for pumps

If you decide on coinbase this link gets us both $10 btc
                              coinbase.com/join/knight_9sk7?src=ios-link
                              Last edited by hooligan; 03-04-2021, 01:38 PM.

Comment

What the heck happen to MAXD in the last hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X