No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it true that the money(loan) companies got not let their employees go is basically forgiven if they kept them until June 15th? If so, the unemployment numbers are going to jump big time in the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Is it true that the money(loan) companies got not let their employees go is basically forgiven if they kept them until June 15th? If so, the unemployment numbers are going to jump big time in the next few weeks.
      Yes that's true..If they follow the guidelines.

Comment

Bringing this back up. Ever since I messed around with the VTIQ to NKLA merger I have been playing with the day or weekly trading in other SPACs. Lots of money being made in the electric and clean energy mergers as well as some other acquisitions. My current big runners are SHLL and WKHS. Worth looking in to when they have a good dip again. Even if they’re not your thing never hurts to research

Comment

New to the day to day trade, reading into everyone’s input.. Thank you.. anybody else have a few stocks to follow?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Yes to a degree, money is about to start drying up soon so if everything starts shutting down again it could get ugly quick. They did extend the time period to use the money from 8 weeks to 24weeks so that will help a little. It’s about to get real interesting if they start shutting gyms, stores and resteraunt down again. I don’t think the businesses are gonna comply especially the mom and pop places. When everyone’s free money dries up and we are still dealing with this mess it’s gonna get ugly. People are already on edge, when the freebies dry up what’s left?

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              when the freebies dry up what’s left?
              more freebies? if they double / triple down on stimulus will it keep things floating along for a few more months?

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                Yes to a degree, money is about to start drying up soon so if everything starts shutting down again it could get ugly quick. They did extend the time period to use the money from 8 weeks to 24weeks so that will help a little. It’s about to get real interesting if they start shutting gyms, stores and resteraunt down again. I don’t think the businesses are gonna comply especially the mom and pop places. When everyone’s free money dries up and we are still dealing with this mess it’s gonna get ugly. People are already on edge, when the freebies dry up what’s left?
                Chaos

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                  more freebies? if they double / triple down on stimulus will it keep things floating along for a few more months?
                  It might happen but it's going to destroy the value of the dollar. We have already printed more money as a % of gdp than any other nation. If the dollar craters and looses its reserve currency status the long term outcomes for us are even worse than not doing additional stimulus. Worldwide currency is fiat. The goal is to ensure the dollar sucks less than every other currency out there and right now thats an iffy proposition.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a little fun with SHLL yesterday. That was a nice rip. It hit my scanner a little late but i made a short trade off it.

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                      Had a little fun with SHLL yesterday. That was a nice rip. It hit my scanner a little late but i made a short trade off it.

Did you hold any through the weekend? A couple of these I am trying to keep a position in until the mergers. NKLA went crazy afterwards. Tons of popularity with the clean energy and especially 0 and low emissions vehicle startups

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                        Did you hold any through the weekend? A couple of these I am trying to keep a position in until the mergers. NKLA went crazy afterwards. Tons of popularity with the clean energy and especially 0 and low emissions vehicle startups
                        No, i didn't know enough about it to even swing trade it. I caught a couple bull flags and cashed out on the pull back around noon. I'm too skeptical of the current climate to hold things like NKLA overnight, especially over the weekend. Right now I'm even happier i just locked in Microsoft profits since i see where they just closed a bunch of stores. This has been an insane market the last few months.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                          No, i didn't know enough about it to even swing trade it. I caught a couple bull flags and cashed out on the pull back around noon. I'm too skeptical of the current climate to hold things like NKLA overnight, especially over the weekend. Right now I'm even happier i just locked in Microsoft profits since i see where they just closed a bunch of stores. This has been an insane market the last few months.

For sure. I’m just mad I sold NKLA in the 50s even though I was in before the merger. Great profit just missed a whole lot more but I didn’t know enough and wasn’t about to try and time it. These are mostly from that profit and RCL profit so playing them with free money

Comment

For sure. I’m just mad I sold NKLA in the 50s even though I was in before the merger. Great profit just missed a whole lot more but I didn’t know enough and wasn’t about to try and time it. These are mostly from that profit and RCL profit so playing them with free money
                            I honestly have not followed that much. I probably should but i don't consider it safe for my typical swing plan. Yesterday was a nice rare occasion that i took the day off from work which let me play a couple day trades. I've had nice plays lately on BYND, PTON before earnings, SPWH and SWHC. Now I'm kind of just playing it safe and making momentum and support/resistance trades on select stocks. I bought adobe yesterday to hold through the weekend which might bite me if this sell off isn't over it's been crankingand this looks like a nice dip to buy. Waiting for dexcom to drop back to around 350 again.

Comment

Bringing this back up. Ever since I messed around with the VTIQ to NKLA merger I have been playing with the day or weekly trading in other SPACs. Lots of money being made in the electric and clean energy mergers as well as some other acquisitions. My current big runners are SHLL and WKHS. Worth looking in to when they have a good dip again. Even if they’re not your thing never hurts to research
                              Hope someone was able to take advantage of these

Comment

I was able to get in on VXRT before the jump. My biggest play thus far.

Comment

Working...
                                X