Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm as nervous at a cat! Opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s like he’s looking at the 2nd tire coming at him while being ran over by a car!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      I have one that is supposed to be picked up in a couple more weeks, but the telephone number for my taxi is no longer any good.

Does anybody have a number for a taxi that does business in Uvalde as ArtisticWildlife? Perhaps someone can pick it up and bring it to Bownanza? I have 5 hundys for anyone that can TBH Express it for me. It is already paid for.
      Okay, I better explain that this was a bad joke. Longtime TBHers will recognize the name ArtisticWildlife (Michael Butler) who was banned for absconding with money and capes.

My apologies for a bad joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Okay, I better explain that this was a bad joke. Longtime TBHers will recognize the name ArtisticWildlife (Michael Butler) who was banned for absconding with money and capes.

My apologies for a bad joke!
        [emoji23][emoji23] I knew that post was gonna garner a PM or 2!!

Comment

All bobcats deserve better, I'd go ahead and just make a back quiver out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
            It’s like he’s looking at the 2nd tire coming at him while being ran over by a car!
            Was your taxi ****** off at you or the cat???!!!!!!

Comment

still great for an end of the week laugh!!!! have a great weekend guys and girls

Comment

Yea lol. Some of those, if they were mine there would have been a big fight at the taxidermist's place when I went to pick it up.

Comment

the ears are WAY to big. they way they fanned em out makes em look cartoonish. also makes the cat look more like a kitten

Comment

Bump lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

How come those that said theirs was at the taxi didn't post up in this thread?

Comment

Haven't seen his disastrous bobcat thread in a while. My wife finally found someone who liked my bobcat....... her house cat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a cat at the taxi right now, hoping for the best

Comment

Good to see this this one back up again.

Comment

Wish you were closer

Comment

I have 3 at the taxi, 2 mounts and one tanned[emoji1695][emoji1695][emoji1695]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X